ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New MOPAR Entry? (Chrysler Crossfire Drifter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Sam gonna fit in that???

Comment

If Sam ends up driving that car....he'll need floss. Will need to get the tire flecks out of his teeth.

I like the car thus far. Will need to check it out up close (and see it in action). How does the stock Crossfire handle anyway? The stock one has HUGE blindspots (from what I can tell on the exterior), and didn't look like there was that much interior room...which may be a reason why they decided to go to a "chop top".

First the GTO, then the Mustang, and now this Crossfire. I'm digging the "variety" of cars that are showing up. Not to go totally off-topic...but are there any other current cars that would make good/interesting drift cars?

Comment

Originally posted by DomLee
        If Sam ends up driving that car....he'll need floss. Will need to get the tire flecks out of his teeth.

I like the car thus far. Will need to check it out up close (and see it in action). How does the stock Crossfire handle anyway? The stock one has HUGE blindspots (from what I can tell on the exterior), and didn't look like there was that much interior room...which may be a reason why they decided to go to a "chop top".

First the GTO, then the Mustang, and now this Crossfire. I'm digging the "variety" of cars that are showing up. Not to go totally off-topic...but are there any other current cars that would make good/interesting drift cars?
        as stated on page 1 of this thread...the chop top is a concept, he's driving a hard top.

Comment

How about a RWD Conversion Neon SRT?

Ok that was dumb. Sorry..

Comment

crossfire drifter

As a shop owner i had a chance to see that car up close at sema it looks so much better in person truly a beutifull car but it has to be functional as well wich i have no idea as its comparison to the viper, time will tell

Comment

Working...
            X