Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vegas drift guy
    replied
    i will probably just modify a kit i'm thinking an s13 or r32 may donate the front spoiler as they can be picked up for around $300 here in nz. could you let me know how you get on with your kit ??
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• davsin50
    replied
    No im in australia, im trying to get ahold of the JP kit myself, i have had no luck from the american site so far. i have a friend in japan who is sorting things out for me... i should know more in a week or so.

Leave a comment:

• vegas drift guy
    replied
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vegas drift guy; 12-07-2004, 12:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vegas drift guy
    replied
    hey davsin50 are you in nz?? cheers i will search for the junction produce anyone no if there is a distributor in new zealand? here some pics of my one awaiting a kit and some time to fit the new front mount

at a glance i thought the do-luck front bumper very similar to a skyline
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vegas drift guy; 12-06-2004, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davsin50
    replied
    I have a few dozen photos from a VIP meeting i went to last time i was in japan on my mac, i will post them up when i get a chance.

for now try looking at www.blingbling.net.nz for some VIP.

Leave a comment:

• Tanaka
    replied
    hahaha thx for that, it would be great to hae newer model too, those pic rules, keep 'em comin.

Leave a comment:

• davsin50
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanaka
    can u guys post up some VIP style soarers, they rock!!!
    is that JP soarer what u had in mind? or do u want later model ones?

Leave a comment:

• davsin50
    replied
    i dont know of any sites but try looking for this JUNCTION PRODUCE MZ20 kit. not exactly drift... more VIP but still very good looking especially in black.

i dont have a price on it yet, form what i have been told its not too expensive.

If anyone has any pictures of this black soarer, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Tanaka
    replied
    can u guys post up some VIP style soarers, they rock!!!

Leave a comment:

• vegas drift guy
    replied
    my mz21 still pretty stock can anybody tell me any sites with bodykits for the mz/gz20 soarer?? finding it hard to find a kit or does anyone no of another car with similar dimensions and shape s13 maybe?? so i can modify a front bumper etc. to suit

do-luck do a nice kit but bit to pricey for me
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Reckless Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by DriftGirl
    I dont get that oil cooler setup either I see a lot of pix from Japan with the same setup..I had a monster oil cooler (32")on mine, but it was behind the bumper
    lol thats just for style, most of the time on bozo cars they arent even connected

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    I dont get that oil cooler setup either I see a lot of pix from Japan with the same setup..I had a monster oil cooler (32")on mine, but it was behind the bumper

Leave a comment:

• MeetYouAtTheTop
    replied
    was this car ever sold in the states as something else (soarer=sc300)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• f u z z
    replied
    Originally posted by Velvet
    Whats with that weird looking oil cooler/ intercooler type thing on the yellow soarer?
    oil cooler

Leave a comment:

• ShAkE DoWn
    replied
    Even though I like turbo, but I like the sound of a V8, it's like a Japanese mucsle car...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X