Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeirdOddity
    replied
    The primer version + a coat of krylon flat black. Could have saved himself a lot of nasty comments from the people with taste.

70 bucks of krylon to make it look sexy. Or, 20,000 of useless junk to make it look fugly. You decide.

:edit:
    why must they change the primered version's bodykit? The old front bumper looked nice. (the 1/4panels and back bumper looked sorta odd though)

Leave a comment:

• vervius
    replied
    Originally posted by DoriAltis
    I didn't get to see the episode, did they mention drifting in the episode?

Has anyone ever see the 'Pimp My Ride' cars on the streets before? They all seem to be from the orange county area.
    you know why right? lol, just playin.

i don't remember them saying any, but that was the first half that i saw.

Leave a comment:

• DoriAltis
    replied
    I didn't get to see the episode, did they mention drifting in the episode?

Has anyone ever see the 'Pimp My Ride' cars on the streets before? They all seem to be from the orange county area.

Leave a comment:

• vervius
    replied
    OMG, how can you say the old version was better?

It was falling apart, he could have killed someone with the different pieces flopping around!!!!

Maybe the paint is as crappy as the in game designs, but seriously, it was a dozen different colors before, its actually clean now, and the kid likes it. and guess what, its his car.

Sure, we see a busted a** car and think its cool because its RWD and that's all a drifter needs, but it doesn't hurt to have a car that doens't look like used up drifter (ie. dents, different colors, and nasty to average onlooker)

IMO though.

Leave a comment:

• rlngtngku
    replied
    wow, simply terrible. I agree - the original was far better. That hoog scoop made me puke, and the paintjob is equally disgusting.

kinda makes me feel better that it was an auto, and not a standard.

Leave a comment:

• simplyxlost
    replied
    whos the owner of that car?

Leave a comment:

• s13homer
    replied
    looked 100x better before. you would never ever catch me driving around in that crap.

Leave a comment:

• Coiloverkid
    started a topic PIMP MY RIDE nissan project ... blah!

PIMP MY RIDE nissan project ... blah!

here's before:

and after...

...absolutely tasteless!! I'd rather have the primer'd version!!
    Last edited by Coiloverkid; 12-09-2004, 03:40 PM.
Working...
X