Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CressidaDrift
    replied
    from wut i know the g35 is the new gtr skyline. ive seen some japanese autocross racing and they kept calling the skyline.

Leave a comment:

• Velvet
    replied
    I think the reason why a majority of you hate the more modern look of these cars is because we are used to the classic lines of cars from the late 80's and 90's which is when most of our favorite drift cars came out(240s, 7s, supras etc.). Give the new GT-R 10 years after its production and we will all say how classic the design is and how we want our flying cars to look more like them.

Leave a comment:

• sobe
    replied
    i think they look pretty sweet. just dissapointed i wont be getting in one. i wonder what it looks like from the inside. and how good it can take a beating... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if it can drive hard and stay strong, i'll take it (for free that is) looks can be deceiving

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    I also like many of you dislike the new futuristic car look everyone is going for. The new eclipse, Skyline, 240sx, it all looks stupid. If your gonna make new sport cars make them right. Also nice pictures CrazyBadger.

Leave a comment:

• rb20
    replied
    holy crap 20inches- im glad i dont work in a wheel shop imagine someone who wanted bigger....... it tears a hole in my heart to see the rb series engines go you should hear them cruise around here its the most destinctive and beautiful sound ive ever heard- an rb20 or 25 even 26 if im lucky burning it down the road especially over the nice deep tone of an aftermarket muffler.
    and who was going on about r36 thats absolute sh** there was never any production r35 gtr so why would they skip and go to an r36

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    the specs you guys are wondering about..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    the pictures are better if you just go to freshalloy.com
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    and this
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    I'm suprised nobody found these yet...from freshalloy.com
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    If they revised the front on the G35 GTR concept and made it more of a GTR front and put some nice GTR style tail lights i think it could be a sick car. I always sorta liked the styling on the G35 and a twin-turbo GTR version would be sick!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• WeirdOddity
    replied
    Canada is next to the US. We get the american version, probably. Anyway, the american version gets the V8 because the turbo V6 will be abused by "mantenance ignorant" people. Also, I think the V8 has a better chance at passing smog tests.

says it right on the site.

http://r35forum.com/index.php?showtopic=13

Leave a comment:

• wanabevip
    replied
    ummm.. R36...

hmm? R35? wouldnt that be the R36? there already has been a R35.
    so what then? the real R35s have been changed to a R34.9? just because thats the name of the site doesnt make it official.

Leave a comment:

• rb20
    replied
    you americans dont get a proper gtr for your market is going to have a v8 unlike other countrys which will still get a 3 litre turbo v6

Leave a comment:

• M5-Drifter
    replied
    Apparently every car will look like the 350z style in the future, thats what most companies concepts look like atleast.

Leave a comment:

• Carl
    replied
    the concepts are looking more and more like 350z's each time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X