X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    i am a nissan boy through anf through
    Me too, Nissans and Hondas are probably my favorites, but porsches are cool to look at and pack pretty good power.

Leave a comment:

• AUSSIEDRIFTER
    replied
    i am a nissan boy through anf through, but dam the gt2 and gt3's
    are sweet, love thoes dam cars

Leave a comment:

• nitroboy24
    replied
    My cousin, Liz Halliday, drives this car for the Racers Group team. Got to see here out at PIR a few months back, pretty cool stuff
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    That is super cool Alex, I did not know you once had a Porsche.
    How much H.P. did it have?

Leave a comment:

• AlexPfeiffer
    replied
    Here is my old 911 with my old AE86

Then some pics of a speedtrial event at streets of willow back in 2001, yes i was drifting with it back then.

And here is a couple club cars, yes thats the same 935 in the other picture. I actually worked on those things. Man what a mess they are.

Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 12-21-2004, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 944drifter
    replied
    well I guess I should show off my 944, currently up for sale so if you want make some offers

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    nice downforce on the back of a 911 GT1 Evo98.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    Porsche 962C (Kremer Version)

(oh, just so you know, Kremer is a team that has done a lot of work with Porsche, and runs their cars a lot... Kremer has won many times at Le Mans using Porsche products...)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    jgtc boxster...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    Kremer K4... actually kinda ugly in my opinion... one hell of a quick car though.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    935/78.... "Moby *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*"

Porsche: the Gods of rule-bending.

There was a rule in place where the floor could be raised by five inches. This was intended for exhaust clearance. Porsche realized they could take a 911 chassis, section it, raise the floor by five inches, and then lower the entire car back down to the ground via the suspension. Also, the rear window had to remain stock. Nothing was said about mounting *another* window over top of it for a more aerodynamic roof-line. Same ideas went for the doors (hence the little extension). There are more intracate rules that I am not aware of that I am sure were bent beyond recognition... gotta love it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    all 935's... most of the ones in the back are the Kremer K3's... the black one up front is one of the first 935's. The long tail ones aren't official 935/78's, but actually american modified 935's. I'll post a real 935/78 next.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    Porsche 911 Gunnar G-93 (actually a mid-engine 911... meant for GT1... pre-dates the factory 911 GT1 by a few years)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    Porsche 961 (IMSA GTX/FIA Group B... yes, they had a road-race version of group b... so I've heard anyway... could be wrong)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• malcolm
    replied
    Arktech Endless Advan GT-4
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X