• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrifterN
    replied
    Re: Thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Originally posted by InDOdriFTkID
    Dude the word chode is some dumb shizzle! Any way i think he said that Bride seats are'nt going to be made in taiwan anymore or something like that. I dunno. Where tha hell is Taiwan located???
    ............look at a map......Taiwan is located next to hong kong and china and japan! more like taiwan is to the east of Japan.......
    and suge durifuto..........your post almost does not make any sense...well to me that is....i know of a new company that has a seat similar to Brides Ergo seat or the Brix seat.....
    theres a new seat company that call themselves "Brix" and the seat looks exactly like the Ergo seat minus the BRIDE near the harness area....

Leave a comment:

• InDOdriFTkID
    replied
    Thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Dude the word chode is some dumb shizzle! Any way i think he said that Bride seats are'nt going to be made in taiwan anymore or something like that. I dunno. Where tha hell is Taiwan located???

Leave a comment:

• dae
    replied
    i think the bride one is sick cuz of the color scheme so eat a chode

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by suge durifuto
    oh man...i REALLY REALLY hate to do this to everyone...The company Bride that everyone has come to know and love, broke up...Bride is actually, as of last month, is made in taiwan. the guys who made the actual seat moved to yokohama and started a new company with a different material company and now the good quality part of Bride is no longer Bride. sorry to be the one to tell you guys but it upsets me seeing as i have a zeta II and a brix II.
    um wha ? maybe i need to go back to school, but your post made no sense to me ?

Leave a comment:

• suge durifuto
    replied
    oh man...i REALLY REALLY hate to do this to everyone...The company Bride that everyone has come to know and love, broke up...Bride is actually, as of last month, is made in taiwan. the guys who made the actual seat moved to yokohama and started a new company with a different material company and now the good quality part of Bride is no longer Bride. sorry to be the one to tell you guys but it upsets me seeing as i have a zeta II and a brix II.

Leave a comment:

• Mr0d
    replied
    Oh so Run Free just does car shows now.. SUPER!

Leave a comment:

• Al
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mr0d
    I dont see what is so "sick" about it, looks like any other sponsored D1 hachi, personally i think the gold one up top looks "sicker".. if thats a word
    That "gold one" sits at home.

Atleast the bride AE86 actually gets on the track.

:gtfo:

Leave a comment:

• Coiloverkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr0d
    I dont see what is so "sick" about it, looks like any other sponsored D1 hachi, personally i think the gold one up top looks "sicker".. if thats a word
    well for starters, one car is driven competitively; and the other is competitively driven from the trailer to the show floor.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    anything and everything that has to do with Bride or has Bride as their sponser has to be "sick".......because Bride just kicks!
    but really both cars look good!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr0d
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dae
    replied
    that thing is so hot i think i better go change my boxers

Leave a comment:

• Jtrondsen
    replied
    Crazy...

Could'a sworn that car in the pic in Modified had equips, but those are obviously MK3's...
    Am I on crack?!
    Jan~

Leave a comment:

• Jtrondsen
    replied
    You rock!

Thanks! Vigvoodoo is on point.
    Any pics of that car at the Odaiba event?!
    Dope,
    Jan~

Leave a comment:

• vigvoodoo
    replied
    Here you go man. It's the Drive Shop Fre@ks!'s AE86 coupe and liftback.

Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Jtrondsen
    replied
    YES!!!

THAT is the car...I bought that issue, but I need more/larger pics!
    Thanks.
    Jan~
    (Yawn)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X