No announcement yet.

Best color for a drift car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheheh I'm painting my FC urban camo (grays and mid blues). Okay so I'm kinda bitin' amemiya's FD but so what I had the idea a couple months before I saw it and that just pushed me over the edge. .

Comment

I'm going panda withmy Trueno I think... because we all know they look good like that. (not because of ID.. they just look sexy in black and white )

Comment

Just because a car has good exterior looks does not mean that its ricey, I really hate this, I've seen more people on this forum scream ricey then anywhere else, Just leave it Christ.

I plan to paint my SR5, a Dark Metallic Gray, With flat black bumpers, mirrors, molding and flat black wantanbe wheels. and a Carbon Hood. I plan to put Trueno, grill, emblems and mudflaps on it. Now i think thats a nice looking car, but if its ricey... then i must be a ricer, but id prefer rice eater... (^-^)

Comment

^ Ok, the way a car looks doesn't bother me...generally...but this is something that does. Why the hell do you want to put Japanese markings on a car that clearly isn't from Japan? I can't even count how many times I've seen some little Filipino kid in a Lexus Altezza driving around...yeah, that's not a typo either. I mean, come on man, don't be that guy with the left hand drive silvia/altezza/trueno/etc.

Comment

I never called it a truneo, its still a corolla SR5... even after i do the GT-S conversion. i just like to make it look JDM

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
              Why the hell do you want to put Japanese markings on a car that clearly isn't from Japan?
              Wiat.. who said anything about japanese markings?

Comment

I don't understand why people try and make their cars look like they came from another country...

Why not just make it go fast and perform well and keep the body the way the maker intended it to be over here?

-MR

Comment

Called personal taste....

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                    Green
                    I thought we settled this already

Comment

flat black is sweet, thats what i would do

Comment

at least with flat black you don't have to worry about scratches or color matching. If it fades just spray it again. God PRAISE KRYLON.

Comment

Hey SkRiBlZ is your PIC for the Aveater a 5.0 Stang???

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
                            Hey SkRiBlZ is your PIC for the Aveater a 5.0 Stang???
                            sure is, i got a red 90 lx 5.0

Comment

Working...
                            X