WANTED: High res pictures of the HKS Silvia - Nobuteru Taniguchi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: High res pictures of the HKS Silvia - Nobuteru Taniguchi

As I don't have a real driftcar anymore, I have to make my own virtual cars. I've allready got the Apex'i RX-7 and the Blitz skyline almost done (thanks to DaMotax), and now I'm working on the HKS Silvia. However, I have one problem. I can't figure out all the sponsors on the side skirts. So I need some help...

If anyone have good high res pics of the following, please post here or email me at fredrik@s-com.no:

1. Side skirts (with visible decals)
    2. Interior
    3. NOB's helmet
    4. Everything else

Here's a screenie of what I've got so far. The car is made for a simulation called Racer (www.racer.nl) and is very driftable
    Attached Files

Um....what happened to your real car?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
      Um....what happened to your real car?
      Had to sell. Blew the engine and have no money...

Got pics?

Comment

wow it's beautiful!!

what program you used ?

Comment

wow it's beautiful!!

what program you used ?

also, can we download a playable demo on racer.nl ?

Comment

not a demo, a full game, and u have to download tracks and cars from third party websites.

Comment

wich version do you download because when I downloaded mine, when I unzip, i click on setup.exe and there's and error :/

Comment

i have a picture of the older version of nobs s15, and on the sideskirts are just various parts from hks that are on the car, like the hks evc, the hks hipermax coilovers, the hks clutch, etc etc etc

Comment

Comment

heres a pic i found

im to lazy to look for more but just look at gallerys from the past d1gp events im sure youll find what you need

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                      i have a picture of the older version of nobs s15, and on the sideskirts are just various parts from hks that are on the car, like the hks evc, the hks hipermax coilovers, the hks clutch, etc etc etc
                      Yeah, I figured that out. Made things a lot easier Managed to recreate it quite well now...

Thanks a lot for the pics, guys. Still need interior and helmet though. Happy new year!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Close up... Only one I'm not sure of is the GT30ProS sticker. Couldn't find a good, readable reference pic, so I wrote "turbo" as it is the turbo sticker
                        Attached Files

Comment

man, that is really too bad.

I was extremely impressed by your old rig, and the video of you rocking it.

Hopefully you find something soon.

Comment

thats absolutely insane dude! youve got some skill...

lets hope you get another car soon! the bug will bite ya :P

- adz

Comment

Wow man, that is great. You gotta post up the linkage to download right when it's up.

Comment

Working...
                              X