ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Altezza, Supra, and buddies Honda IntegraType R..180sx (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    Very nice! I love the Altezza, highest regards from PA(its really supposed to be Pennsilvia hehe somebody messed up on a map along time ago) are you from here?if so where.

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    thanks for the compliment. when i had my silvia s14 it was all balck. can i change my name?

Leave a comment:

• Drifterlunchb0x
    replied
    I love the sn ALLBLACKS14...yet all his cars are white LOL LOL Keep up the good work man!!!

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    why are you downgrading by driving a type r? that type r kills r32 skylines daily. eats them for breakfast lunch and dinner.
    skylines suck. bottom line. as do silvias.

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Well I guess if downgrading your car simply to be different in Japan is what makes you happy then more power to you.

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    what do u want to know about rims?

the reason someone would drive a Honda is becasue japan is infested with silvias and skylines. everyone and their mother has a S13-S14 and r32-r33 skylines. the only way i would drive a skyline is if it was free. I thought my S14 Silvia was cool for the first 6 months i had it. then i hated it. thats why i sold it. for 1400 bucks
    Last edited by allblackS14; 02-23-2005, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    why have you ignored my statements, i know that peopel remember you talking big stuff about all the rim options in japan.

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Why would one roll a honda in Japan with much better cars out there.

Leave a comment:

• henessy
    replied
    Nice Rides

Nice Rides. I wish I lived in Japan.

Leave a comment:

• Nismo89
    replied
    mmmmm

Mmmmm those cars are so nice, i think i have to change my pants

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    the altezza has a 2.2 litre toda hi comp stroker kit, hks intake and cams (no more vvti) trd exhaust, and trd springs stuts and sway bars.

i could afford the altezza becasue i deployed to the desert for 4 months i put my time in. hehe

i still have those advans but it will be very expensive to send to the US

I do have a CF hood but its in PA right now. im trying to get it shipped out here to japan grr...
    the altezza only cost 14k and the supra was 6. so both cars cost less than 20k.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    boo your wack, never followed thru with the rims i wanted, thanks for nothing a$$

p.s. send me sexy style, bn sports and 326 power aero and ill send you money, and my forgiveness

ahah im completly kidding, about everything minus the aero stuff i want some bn sports aero hook a bro up ahha. very nice ridess, that r32 is nasty (in a good way)

Leave a comment:

• driftex
    replied
    what mods are on the altezza? it is sweet. i love the ssr rims

Leave a comment:

• worlddrfter
    replied
    nice cars man, my buddies got an altezza just like yours accept with gold volks. Whatd you or your friend use to accent your SR20 on the kouki?? Is that a powdercoat or a spray u got?? ive been meaning to do that for a lil while now.

Leave a comment:

• tuwinu_duriftu
    replied
    Nice triplets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X