ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Altezza, Supra, and buddies Honda IntegraType R..180sx (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Altezza, Supra, and buddies Honda IntegraType R..180sx (PHOTOS)

I sold my S14 silvia awhile ago and picked this up. Its a 1999 Toyota Altezza. The Supra i have had for over a year

Altezza engine

this is my friend jessies car. she has a S14 kouki front on her 180sx. the R32 is her boyfriends car

The Supra and Altezza

JDM poses (im posing by my altezza)

I'm sorry, but people like you make us guys sick!!! How can you afford those cars, i have been working for a year, and so far i have made enough to do a swap and other stuff. Where do you work...I have to say, those are the nicest cars i have seen anywhere!!!!

PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!

Comment

Nice cars man, too bad we don't get the Altezza(In Toyota form), HONDA Integra, or the Skyline...We get ripped

Comment

Notice he's in Japan. He's been over there for awhile now.

Comment

but still.......

Comment

love it, they all look super sweet.

Comment

nice cars....i thought you were coming to usa.....but again nice cars

Comment

Originally posted by 240silvia
                I'm sorry, but people like you make us guys sick!!! How can you afford those cars, i have been working for a year, and so far i have made enough to do a swap and other stuff. Where do you work...I have to say, those are the nicest cars i have seen anywhere!!!!

PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!
                LoL!! A YEAR?!?! takes a lil more time then that

keep workin tho

Comment

I love that Altezza. All you need to do is get a carbon fiber hood to mach the eyelids.

Comment

Nice rides

Comment

Nice triplets.

Comment

nice cars man, my buddies got an altezza just like yours accept with gold volks. Whatd you or your friend use to accent your SR20 on the kouki?? Is that a powdercoat or a spray u got?? ive been meaning to do that for a lil while now.

Comment

what mods are on the altezza? it is sweet. i love the ssr rims

Comment

boo your wack, never followed thru with the rims i wanted, thanks for nothing a$$

p.s. send me sexy style, bn sports and 326 power aero and ill send you money, and my forgiveness

ahah im completly kidding, about everything minus the aero stuff i want some bn sports aero hook a bro up ahha. very nice ridess, that r32 is nasty (in a good way)

Comment

the altezza has a 2.2 litre toda hi comp stroker kit, hks intake and cams (no more vvti) trd exhaust, and trd springs stuts and sway bars.

i could afford the altezza becasue i deployed to the desert for 4 months i put my time in. hehe

i still have those advans but it will be very expensive to send to the US

I do have a CF hood but its in PA right now. im trying to get it shipped out here to japan grr...
                              the altezza only cost 14k and the supra was 6. so both cars cost less than 20k.

Comment

Working...
                              X