ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Altezza, Supra, and buddies Honda IntegraType R..180sx (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm

Mmmmm those cars are so nice, i think i have to change my pants

Comment

Nice Rides

Nice Rides. I wish I lived in Japan.

Comment

Why would one roll a honda in Japan with much better cars out there.

Comment

why have you ignored my statements, i know that peopel remember you talking big stuff about all the rim options in japan.

Comment

what do u want to know about rims?

the reason someone would drive a Honda is becasue japan is infested with silvias and skylines. everyone and their mother has a S13-S14 and r32-r33 skylines. the only way i would drive a skyline is if it was free. I thought my S14 Silvia was cool for the first 6 months i had it. then i hated it. thats why i sold it. for 1400 bucks
            Last edited by allblackS14; 02-23-2005, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Well I guess if downgrading your car simply to be different in Japan is what makes you happy then more power to you.

Comment

why are you downgrading by driving a type r? that type r kills r32 skylines daily. eats them for breakfast lunch and dinner.
                skylines suck. bottom line. as do silvias.

Comment

I love the sn ALLBLACKS14...yet all his cars are white LOL LOL Keep up the good work man!!!

Comment

thanks for the compliment. when i had my silvia s14 it was all balck. can i change my name?

Comment

Very nice! I love the Altezza, highest regards from PA(its really supposed to be Pennsilvia hehe somebody messed up on a map along time ago) are you from here?if so where.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                        Very nice! I love the Altezza, highest regards from PA(its really supposed to be Pennsilvia hehe somebody messed up on a map along time ago) are you from here?if so where.
                        im from the poconos. and the Altezza will be joining me there also around december. look out for a soon to be twin turbo 1JZGTE RHD altezza flying around the tri state area!!

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                          im from the poconos. and the Altezza will be joining me there also around december. look out for a soon to be twin turbo 1JZGTE RHD altezza flying around the tri state area!!
                          right so what happened to your jdm s14 that is in pa or what ever, i live in the tri state i havent seen it or heard of it or nothing ??? honestly i think your all talk man, but what ever. im in my late teens so what do my comments matter any ?? hope to see you at some dg trials, since your soo good maybe you can show us how its done huh

Comment

ya, there was a thread calling bs on you from some guy in japan...

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                              why are you downgrading by driving a type r? that type r kills r32 skylines daily. eats them for breakfast lunch and dinner.
                              skylines suck. bottom line. as do silvias.
                              then tell me whythe Integra Type R vs teh Champ S14 the 14 in togue the S14 won the up hill and down hill battle on the tougue by far....

Comment

Originally posted by NiteKids
                                then tell me whythe Integra Type R vs teh Champ S14 the 14 in togue the S14 won the up hill and down hill battle on the tougue by far....
                                ?

i would take the type r over a silvia, any silvia s13-s15 anyday.
                                and i had an S14, and the type r IMO is much better. better looking, better handling (stock for stock) and very quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X