ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Altezza, Supra, and buddies Honda IntegraType R..180sx (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allblackS14
    replied
    depends on how expensive these things are...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    hey allblack can you buy stuff for me and ill pay for the part and s&h ? ive been eying some things off of yahoo options that id like to get over here asap.

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
    I've seen a video, where stock S14 runs against Type R quarter mile. Type R won. Me personally - i'd go with the silvia. :P
    i beleive it. my buddies type r can keep up with my altezza, and i have beaten E36 M3's before no problem. I lost by a car length twice to an E46 M3. the type r is hella light. power to weight ratio....

Leave a comment:

• 240sxsr20det
    replied
    I've seen a video, where stock S14 runs against Type R quarter mile. Type R won. Me personally - i'd go with the silvia. :P

Leave a comment:

• mk3mann
    replied
    SUPRA.

-Jonathan

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    Originally posted by NiteKids
    Integra Type R is not a bad car. I'm not trying to say it is.

They cars has it's own good parts but you honestly can't even compare the two cars on the same level.

FR turbo car vs FF NA car
    i dont own the Type R. its my best friends. I own the Altezza and Supra
    And yes they can be compared IMO. And a turbo type r would OWN a S14. I know from first hand experience

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Integra Type R is not a bad car. I'm not trying to say it is.

They cars has it's own good parts but you honestly can't even compare the two cars on the same level.

FR turbo car vs FF NA car

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    Who is talking about stock? We are talking about full suspension coilovers, all the arms front and rear, subframe spacer, tierod, , sways, strut bars, etc etc

Champ S14 still destoyed the Type R and both are modifed quite a bit
    ok and thats fair enough. wohoo for the s14. i still would take the Type R over any silvia. everyone and their mothers mother has a silvia. s13-s15. granted integras are quite popular, but not the type r's. its just personal preference, thats all.

your S14 is tite tho. i like what you did. props!

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    right so what happened to your jdm s14 that is in pa or what ever, i live in the tri state i havent seen it or heard of it or nothing ??? honestly i think your all talk man, but what ever. im in my late teens so what do my comments matter any ?? hope to see you at some dg trials, since your soo good maybe you can show us how its done huh
    the reason is becasue i was never able to get the car legalized. I gave it to my brother, who wound up moving to fla to work for disney. the car sat, outside nonetheless and i wound up parting it out. make sense?
    overall it was a HUGE waste of money, time and resources. i wont make the same mistake again with the Altezza

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Who is talking about stock? We are talking about full suspension coilovers, all the arms front and rear, subframe spacer, tierod, , sways, strut bars, etc etc

Champ S14 still destoyed the Type R and both are modifed quite a bit

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    then tell me whythe Integra Type R vs teh Champ S14 the 14 in togue the S14 won the up hill and down hill battle on the tougue by far....
    ?

i would take the type r over a silvia, any silvia s13-s15 anyday.
    and i had an S14, and the type r IMO is much better. better looking, better handling (stock for stock) and very quick.

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Originally posted by allblackS14
    why are you downgrading by driving a type r? that type r kills r32 skylines daily. eats them for breakfast lunch and dinner.
    skylines suck. bottom line. as do silvias.
    then tell me whythe Integra Type R vs teh Champ S14 the 14 in togue the S14 won the up hill and down hill battle on the tougue by far....

Leave a comment:

• sdtouge
    replied
    ya, there was a thread calling bs on you from some guy in japan...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by allblackS14
    im from the poconos. and the Altezza will be joining me there also around december. look out for a soon to be twin turbo 1JZGTE RHD altezza flying around the tri state area!!
    right so what happened to your jdm s14 that is in pa or what ever, i live in the tri state i havent seen it or heard of it or nothing ??? honestly i think your all talk man, but what ever. im in my late teens so what do my comments matter any ?? hope to see you at some dg trials, since your soo good maybe you can show us how its done huh

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBadger
    Very nice! I love the Altezza, highest regards from PA(its really supposed to be Pennsilvia hehe somebody messed up on a map along time ago) are you from here?if so where.
    im from the poconos. and the Altezza will be joining me there also around december. look out for a soon to be twin turbo 1JZGTE RHD altezza flying around the tri state area!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X