Starion/ Corolla Drifting Video!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starion/ Corolla Drifting Video!!!!!

Some guy back at the club doin some driftin in mexico.
    http://www.26liter.us/videos/miguel/eda_drift_002.wmv
    Enjoy!

that was sweet, those are sick cars to be drifting. ive never seen a starion or a 200sx drift, i had always wanted to though. im guessing those cars are stock? those things were floppin all over the place, but the drivers really handled them well. nice vid.

Comment

the 86 driver was pretty new it seemed, the 200 guy was decent- but the starion guy wasnt half bad, theyve some good torque and stock 2-way lsd to play with. They werent stock though, not as far as i could tell. Example when u see those pictures flash that starion is stripped out pretty much and has ab ottle of giggle-gas bolted into the back

Comment

whoa! 2-way lsd really? damn... that makes me want a starion.

Comment

I saw that vid from SQC. Good to see more starion owners in here. That starion was pretty much stock. He replaced the strut cartidges and using stock springs.
          Anyway, he has very mild "upgrades", if that's what you wanna call them. Here is his post....

Originally posted by tacoStand
          Ok. If a picture is worth 1000 words then a video is worth...

http://www.ociopuro.org/lenia/eda_drift_002.wmv

Shot Sunday, May 22, 2005 In Ensenada, México. (That's me driving the starion, by the way)

Mods are few and far-between:

-Blue Tokikos, energy suspension urethane stabilizer bushings up front.
          -Home-made dawes-device boost controller set for a peak of 14 Lb. boost at around 3200 RPM.
          -Ok, so maybe I hack-sawed the jet valve actuating apandages from the rocker arms and converted to mechanical lifters, but that's hardly a "performance mod". More like a "WTF was Mitsu thinking mod"
          -Home-made 2.5 inch down-pipe
          -Home-made 3 In. Exahust with cathalytic converter
          -Zex Nitrous system (not used for drift (no, not even during donughts))
          -Anti-lock system jettisoned
          -A/C gonne
          -Rear seats gonne.
          -Electric "engine pre-lube" oil pump.
          -Broken front strut perches which give a pretty usable -2.3 degrees camber ;D (Talk about ghetto suspension tuning)
          -Relocated (behind passengers seat) optima batery
          -Stereo gonne

Other miscelany "mods"
          -Slipping stock clutch (which reduces dangerous effective rear-wheel horspower & torque) that overheats in 10 to 15 hard-charging minutes.
          -Stuck (in the closed position, thank god) drivers-side seat belt.

Comment

so wheres the song from ive heard it everwhere i wanna d/l it

Comment

Good stuff. Love to see more different model cars drifting!!
              Hubert Young
              KORE 8 Films

Comment

Originally posted by 180onthebricks.
                so wheres the song from ive heard it everwhere i wanna d/l it
                the song is the opening song for initial D 4th stage, episodes 1-12. i dont know what the song is called though.

...yeah i watch initial D.

Comment

Pretty nice. I love seeing the average joe getting out there ripping up some asphalt. And yeah, nice to see some lesser known cars are being put to good use out there.

Comment

Working...
                  X