ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phat 13 finished,build up an final pics !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DV19
    Super Nice...
    Is there anybody in your area that can pop some molds and make a few fenders/Quarterpanels for you in Glass? I ask only because we all know Drift cars get hurt every now and again.... That's a lot of work to have to go through everytime.....
    Well Done!
    i wana get it molded up so i can sell the kit but im not sure how to go about getting it done yet

Comment

you could make a mold directly off your car but its dangerous for your brand new f""king amazing paint.

Comment

oh wow man, that is beautiful beyond my comprehension, im usualy not a fan of body work first motor/suspension next but that is reserved for people who just slap a body kit on spray in and cut thier springs(not to mention i dont know what else is dont to your car) i noticed some piping changes and thigns of that nature, beautiful man just beautiful, mad props to you

Comment

what happened to the cool looking evo style hood vent? That would have been cool. I like the front bumper, i would buy one like it if it were for sale, i like how you extended the headlight buckets downward so you can see the headlights, im also a huge fan of the "grill" in between the lights, i have that same style vent in my DRFT style kit.

Comment

very cool looking car Hope to see some action shots soon, keep us updated!

Comment

Working...
            X