No announcement yet.

2nd Tophat Car coming out. Photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, this car will probably never see action. The guy is not a Drifter by any streatch of the imagination. He just likes 240's and decided to throw a wad of money at one. He is a cool guy, just not a slider. Unless he lets someone else pilot it, it will more than likely sit in his garage until he decides to sell it. Hopefully to one of us.

Comment

WHAT?! ...not fair that car is just dying to be sliding.

Comment

Well you have to respect other people to in ways that maybe they just like the fun of building a car and seeing how it changes compared to how it was stock. Still I do hope it is sold to one of you SEDA'ers and sees some action!

Comment

Me too brother, me too. That's ok cause the S10 will see some action soon. Just waiting for the suspension to get put in, money is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* .

Comment

wow, that color looks great. do you know what it is? i might be picking up a good '92 240SX (not sure on the model and etc.) but it needs some cosmetic repairs, and im in a colission repair class so i have access to the equipment and help needed

Comment

Working...
            X