X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    Originally posted by The Professor
    yah our old mechanic was telling me there was a HKS Fcon V pro harness for BMW.
    *shrugs* i guess thats what they used.

Leave a comment:

• FC3slider88
    replied
    Does anyone know the specs on this car and in what d1 event did it participate? Did it ever appear in any option video?

Leave a comment:

• TIREKILLER
    replied
    I havnt been able to find anthing about an F con V Pro for S50/52. They could just be using the universal one i guess.

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    it runs on a standalone hks f-con vpro. almost all the japanese bignames use that system now, i wonder how it compares to the likes of autronic or haltech.

Leave a comment:

• TIREKILLER
    replied
    I have been investigating this too Ryan (we have a 98 that was in a minor wreck thats been sitting at the shop for too long ). About all i can find out is that the guy who owns it knows some D1 drivers and wanted to give it a try. The car is tuned by Smoky and it runs an HKS mangement system (cant find out exactly what kind yet). Ill post up anything else i find out.

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    another

apparently its not officially a top secret car (because it is a european car) but it is tuned by smoky nagata. it was in TAS 2k5 at the top secret booth.

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    someone posted a pic of it before, heres one for now, lets see if i can find more:

i heard dominik scwager (sp?) drives it, he is the a driver for the advan supra in gt500 alogn with orido

Leave a comment:

• RyanHampton
    started a topic Looking for D1 BMW pics (top secret?)

Looking for D1 BMW pics (top secret?)

Does anyone know where I can find pcitures of the D1 BMW? I believe it was built by Top Secret?

Thanks!
Working...
X