• Show
Clear All

• kalib0y
    replied
    Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
    e30 > e36

give me a couple of months and I'll have my e30 ready for
    drift days and other local events
    im taking my e30 to drift day 30 before the turbo goes in, after master that car, my e36 will be out there!

Leave a comment:

• TIREKILLER
    replied
    Even if he wasnt German, it would still be an excelent choice.

Leave a comment:

• Razer
    replied
    I would guess the reason for Dominik Schwager to go in to D1 is because he is Orido Manabu's teammate in JGTC, I think Orido might have som influence, and Dominic has also been a regular at D1 events. And since he is German, a BMW is a brilliant choice

Leave a comment:

• FD3S_pilot
    replied
    e30 > e36

give me a couple of months and I'll have my e30 ready for
    drift days and other local events

Leave a comment:

• kalib0y
    replied
    Originally posted by AllMotorKing
    hiro did a pretty good job drifting his m3 at the d1 driver search event awhile back. w/ the stiff chasis and the weight balance; you are not going to be able to get crazy angle w/ the car but then again the same can be said w/ the mustang and FD.

i may bring out my m3 to drift day soon even though the stock lsd is crappy.
    there are a couple of guys that can rebuild the stock lsd and add clutchs for more lock percentage

Leave a comment:

• AllMotorKing
    replied
    hiro did a pretty good job drifting his m3 at the d1 driver search event awhile back. w/ the stiff chasis and the weight balance; you are not going to be able to get crazy angle w/ the car but then again the same can be said w/ the mustang and FD.

i may bring out my m3 to drift day soon even though the stock lsd is crappy.

Leave a comment:

• Takeso
    replied
    I think the E36 M3 is a good drift car cause it has lot's of torque, but some say the 50/50 balance makes it too easy to spin out. I would love to drive it at Drift days more but i don't really have much time these days. Maybe more over summer. I would like to see more people bring out BMWs to drift days!

Leave a comment:

• kurumakun
    replied
    There's more 3 series coming out to Drift Days now. Even an M3 qualified in the top 10 last Drift Day Comp. There was also a clean red M3 that Alex P. test drifted a couple months ago too.

Leave a comment:

• kalib0y
    replied
    my e36 is being track prepped, after I race my e30 a couple of times

Leave a comment:

• Will Pwr
    replied
    It would be cool seeing some BMWs in the US Drifting seen....as the E36's get cheaper and cheaper, I forsee a few of them coming to the seen..but with the lack of a vast array of BMW parts support for drifting its going to be slow...

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    lots of bmw drifters in europe...maybe one of them bmw nuts should get over here

Leave a comment:

• Tsunami
    replied
    That's pretty cool. I've been wondering how long it'd take someone to drift a BMW. Since they're known for great handling and feel you'd think you'd see more of 'em out there.

Leave a comment:

• RyanHampton
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys!

I am not running a bimmer next year, I just thought it was cool that somone built a true competition BMW. That thing looks awsome! Bad A$$ body kit DTM style. I am still running the Camaro for 2006. Who knows whats going on for 07'..... Stay tuned.

Thank you,
    Last edited by RyanHampton; 12-20-2005, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FD3S_pilot
    replied
    i posted the first pic...
    here's what oki drifter said about the e36

a E36 M3 w/Blitz Turbine= about 500hp
    the Driver: Dominick Shwagger won the ORC All Star Drift Dream Match a the Ebisu West Course on July 9th
    got all this from the Sept. Drift Tengoku

seen like the only info i know of...

Leave a comment:

• AllMotorKing
    replied
    ryan, you gonna run a bmw for FD next year?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X