Clear All

• HoosierDrifter
    replied
    big surprise that they dont care

but ya i agree...they should be more careful

Leave a comment:

• lazyjoe247
    replied
    How can u people encourage such a thing ,these people are putting the lives of themselves and others at risk. Theres a video on goggle thats shows why these people shouldnt being doing this on public streets. heres the link and the stinking driver didnt even stop just kept going like it was nothing. And hi guys im new.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...658&q=drifting

Leave a comment:

• alz3eeam
    replied
    Thank you all for visiting this thread
    and i hope you enjoyed the movies
    And I think there some people here that dont have respect.

and I also want to thank every one who sended ne an Email , thank you guys

And soon i will post more movies.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDrifter
    replied
    to tell you the truth.. im startn to like it. i like all types of drifting no matter what kind of drivetrain configuration. fwd drifting may be a$$ dragging, but its still a controled slide. one of the main reasons why people flame fwd drifting is because they can use the front wheels to pull themselves out of obtuse slip-angles. even tho these dudes look careless about safety, i can still dig their style. i find it very graceful. plus i love dirt drops.

suggestion... i think the drivers should end their drifts in a more controlled fashion.. instead of those 360, 180 whipsty bad-man shishkabobs.

thanks for the links

Leave a comment:

• aristo
    replied
    It looks more like they're doing stunts in their cars than 'drifting'

Leave a comment:

• TokyoDrifterxo7
    replied
    can you do that? i think not. they just have a different approach to drifting then we do. extreme stupidity, speed, and years of practice i guess. like it or not, just hope nobody is dumb enough to do that stuff out here, unless it's legally then knock yourself out. those 360's look fun to do. I can only pull those off in the rain, in a FR...never tried it in a FF.

Leave a comment:

• Jaggorri
    replied
    All that talk about "real drifting" and entry speed would actually be interesting if the cars weren't FWD.

Leave a comment:

• blububl
    replied
    sweet. good looking out. ive always wondered about these guys. u people over there are crazy!! its great!!!

Leave a comment:

• HasNoTiresLeft
    replied
    high speed a$$ dragging.

Go do that in a curve please... next to a whole bunch of telephone poles, or cliffs, or really sharp rocks.

Leave a comment:

• allblackS14
    replied
    "real drifters" :lol: are you serious

Leave a comment:

• KristianAE86
    replied
    idiot drivers with zero respect for either their car or their spectators.

bann all these videos from the worlds serious driftingforums

Leave a comment:

• Pennyman
    replied
    Seems like the "rules" of the road are more like suggestions over there. Might be fun to drift some of the roads over there with a proper FR car, not to mention gas would be super cheap. Gotta be carefull of IED's though...ehhh.

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDrifter
    replied
    i can do the same in my 98 grand prix gtp... just havnt done it that fast. they use a lot of weight transfer and handbrake(religously) to initiate and yes.. counter-steer and gas the hell out it to get out of angles

Leave a comment:

• TokyoDrifterxo7
    replied
    haha i noticed that too. nice name

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    Originally posted by alz3eeam
    Name of driver- Hitler
    lol i find that hilarious

Leave a comment:

Working...