T-SHIRT DESIGN (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-SHIRT DESIGN (FEEDBACK)

We plan to print t-shirts using black and white photos from our gallery.

Please post your feedback and suggestions.

The "DRIFTING.com" logos will be take OFF the images.

(BACK SIDE)

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

I remember you guys had some shots of ueo's Ae.
    Thought about using those? They would look awesome in b&w.

Comment

more action shots, otherwise it should read "car show".

Comment

Pic is nice, but I would consider chaning the font on "Drifting", seems to boring .... maybe a different font will do! Maybe if it was smaller too.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
          Pic is nice, but I would consider chaning the font on "Drifting", seems to boring .... maybe a different font will do! Maybe if it was smaller too.
          Thanks for the feedback.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

I also agree with the comment about more action, less stance. Are we showing off the car or the sport here? Just a simple action shot with 'tires a blazin'' and Drifting.com below would be good.

The seems to be a ton of talent when it comes to graphic design on this site, you should consider a contest, mybe winner gets their tshit for free?

Comment

definetly diggin the shirts... liking how they have the same font as the website.. but ya i agree with that some action shots would look nice too not sayn anythin wrong with the still shots... although really like how the one has no wheels haha jus seems really legit for the site..... you guys are doin a great job so far, can only get better

Comment

No problem! Im not trying to do any type of advertising but this website has some cool fonts.

http://www.t26.com/fonts.php

As far as borrowing them for the shirt I dont know. Also theres another website, www.threadless.com , the site gets people to design shirts, and if their shirt is voted and liked by enough people they actually produce the shirt and you can buy it. Cool concept eh? Maybe you guys can employ that here or ask them for help. Just a suggestion!

Comment

hows about a pic for the s13 drivers out there even though i do love the s15

Comment

how about this

not sure if i linked this right. here's an idea i think might spice it up a bit. feel free to use it iff you want. email me for high res files.

Comment

Working...
                    X