ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric O'Sullivan's AE2000 - Made in Dublin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    Sweet. wtf are those crazy sounds in the background...

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool Cars
    replied
    Hi Guys,

quick update since the PRODRIFT Finals last weekend. as always, crack open some popcorn and enjoy the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8uRv1rKYtk

Cheers,
    Ian.

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool Cars
    replied
    Hey guys,

just an update to this thread with a nice video treat for you all to see and hear it in action. Im pretty sure you will enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCOQiyVeoR4

Ian.

Leave a comment:

• markshatchi86
    replied
    sounds exactly like a 4ag 20v, thats awesome

Leave a comment:

• cantdrift
    replied
    something about that j-blood wing on the hatch that give it that unique look. It adds so much!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    ITB's what else are you taking from my dreams!, dont tell me the primer paint job with all black decals...

She flys around the corners your bollocks man

Leave a comment:

• DV19
    replied
    Nice piece of craftsmanship..... Well done!!

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool Cars
    replied
    Dont worry dudes, ITBs are on the cards for next season. it wasnt fitted with a Mec-Tronik standalone engine management off Angel-works technologies to get optimum MPG or comply to city smog regs...e,g CALIFORNIA!! its there for the power and use of ITBs etc...

Anyway, heres a vid for you all as requested. enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42t0IeGdwv0

Leave a comment:

• HoosierDrifter
    replied
    get her some itb's and she'll be set

Leave a comment:

• sdtouge
    replied
    looks sick, get some vids up.

Leave a comment:

• markshatchi86
    replied
    that cars hot, esp. the lip on the rear wheels!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBadger
    replied
    I wish we had Levins in the states...I love them. You guys kinda stole my idea of an S2K motor, except I was planning on putting one in a 240SX. I love N/A power!

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool Cars
    replied
    haha...the last few pics are at the earlyhours of Saturday morning...THE MORNING OF THE EVENT!! we worked all thursday and through friday and i arrived and let Eric go home for a few hours sleep while i collecte dthe Angel works dudes who had the final piece of the ECU harness...plug it in...hold breath and turn key! Luckily everything wa fine and lady luck was with us...well until the fire!!

It was meant to be just a shakeown but it ran so good...until the fire! Dam!

New engine has already been sourced and is arriving tomorrow or friday at teh latest. so it shud be packing heat by saturday again... Took the sump off on the blown engine an dthe bottom end is offically Fubar! rebuild is on the cards for 07 with it.

Ian.

Leave a comment:

• soultron
    replied
    That's pretty wild, pretty penny, but probably turned out some nice numbers and slides... well before the fire. Hot stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Old Skool Cars
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X