Mad Mike's new Badbull RX8 revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Mike's new Badbull RX8 revealed!

The RX7 is nick named Madbull his new beast is nick named Badbull you will see why

The new pro spec drift machine now powered by a 20b Monster Port with a whopping HKS T51R turbo and a whole catalog of Turbosmart products is already pumping 100ft pounds more torque than the 4rotor on only 8pound boost!

The RX8 is receiving some major body work improvements at LOKEY where they are custom making a BN-Sports style wide body kit so the car will be able to sport some huge deep dish rims fitted with 265/35/18 Goodyears and have a stance similar to our MADBUL RX7. The wide body and big wheels will not only make the RX8 look aggressive but we will then be able to dial some traction into it to ensure it’s a competitive package.

More pics and info here -= Mad Mike .co.nz =-

Tell Lokey to send a custom body kit down to the bergenholtz brothers in the US.

Comment

Disappointing

Comment

thanks for the update

when will video clips be released?

Comment

what wheels are on the rx8?

Comment

The official launch of this car is scheduled for wednesday 22nd May so no doubt there will be more info on the spec etc and more photos then.

Other than that the only info on it at this stage is on Mad Mikes web site

Comment

wheels are dtm dr1 drift wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by white2.4 View Post
                Disappointing
                +1

nothing "mad" about that car. I'm sure it runs great. But If i opened my trailer and both cars were in there.... judging by looks, I would take the FD any day.

The RX-8 needs to 1000000x wider.

Comment

bn wide body is in the works according to the post

Comment

Looks way better with stock aero then the bergenholtz and kmr widebody.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      Looks way better with stock aero then the bergenholtz and kmr widebody.
                      those kits are so ugly!! especially the rear. looks like a space ship or something instead of a japanese drift car.

Comment

Working...
                      X