ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Drift:: Doriftomatic S13 (aka, "popo.")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miatadrifter
    replied
    I guess the miatas at the event getz no love. What about the silver one **Right click save target as.... **http://boostnjuice.com/albums/Texas-...s/100_0047.mov

Leave a comment:

• xDRFTx
    replied
    thats a very good video however i do not feel that you stacked up the red 240 that was there... lol... there was a red s14 with the like 98 front end and the top was painted black man he was ripping it up... ohh and that blue civic! what was the deal with that!!! that guys was side ways more than most of the RWD guys were.. lol... but good job you a few awesome runs from what i saw!!!

Leave a comment:

• theflatlander
    replied
    Re: ::

Originally posted by [)rifterS13
    *theflatlander- "sweet vid. and some really nice driving"

*thanx flatlander... so what kind of ride you drifting in? "only drifter in ND?" man, you're way out there in the boondox~ I'm thinking you guys have sweeet open places/nice touge mts. to drift on up in N.Dak~ keep it sideways up north!!
    well as of right now my FC is sidelined ( motor committed suicide)
    as for the open places/touges, well you got the open place correct but there isn't a mountain around here for a couple of states so i just street drift for now. hopefully within a few years i'll be moving out to japan, then i'll be having some real fun.

Leave a comment:

• kato_Onevia
    replied
    Nah...I have a 5 speed, but giving props to the PRND12...

Leave a comment:

• DRFT_DREAM
    replied
    hahahahha no manual?

Leave a comment:

• kato_Onevia
    replied
    DORIFTOMATIC 4 LIFE!!!

Leave a comment:

• [)rifterS13
    Guest replied
    ::

*theflatlander- "sweet vid. and some really nice driving"

*thanx flatlander... so what kind of ride you drifting in? "only drifter in ND?" man, you're way out there in the boondox~ I'm thinking you guys have sweeet open places/nice touge mts. to drift on up in N.Dak~ keep it sideways up north!!

Leave a comment:

• theflatlander
    replied
    sweet vid. and some really nice driving

Leave a comment:

• [)rifterS13
    Guest replied

*Chas- "What tecnique are you using? Feint and sidebrake?

*Thru the long sweeping left-hander, I used the e-brake; thru S-turns still the e-brake initially but then feinted into the following turn... My initial D (appropriately speaking) is always the e-brake, thereafter its normally all about feinting into the next drifts~
    Last edited by ; 03-16-2004, 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    The person in the video.

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    who?

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    What tecnique are you using? Feint and sidebrake?

Leave a comment:

• DRFT_DREAM
    replied
    so anyone bringing an auto to drift show off clinic? hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    hell yeah go auto drifters

Its good to see im not the only one.. Have you guys pulled out the little sensor to make it shift harder? i've found the cars abit more enjoyable now.

I pulled off my first none handbrake or power over drift the other day in my auto, a kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* braking drift into a S turn, when i get alittle better at it i will post some videos.

Though i do want a 5 speed swap i think with some more power and a LSD, a auto can be pretty competitive. Something to try in the future lol..

Leave a comment:

• [)rifterS13
    Guest replied

*DRFT_DREAM- "u did all that but not a 5 spd swap? may i know why?....

and why did u opt for a vlsd instead of a 1.5 way or 2 way lsd?

*Well, I did all this first because the bolt on process was much more simpler than if I were to swap out the auto tranny to a manual one (takes a lot more time and money). Like I said, it was a "process" so it didn't happen overnight; took appx. a yr to accumulate every part, and I'm still not done. Eventually, when my automatic blows out from the abuse that I put it thru, then I'll swap. Till then, it's PRND21 Dorifto! I bought the vlsd for less than $100, so had to do it- when I get around to it I will go for a 2 way lsd~

**ACDSupra7- "Running in low gear or drive?"

**I'm rarely drifting in "D" (Drive); it's either "2" or "1" on the dorifto-selector Honestly I find that "D" is no good when it comes to choosing what gear you want to drift in. In this case "D" ONLY stands for Drive, not Drift~

***S13_Steve- "Yoooooouuur maaaah heeeeerrrooooooo lolz"

***Who me or MongolDrifter?? I'm sensing sarcasm, but if your message is for me, I'll take that as a compliement~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X