No announcement yet.

Drift Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's from initial d but not fromt he series or the game but fromt he album. Its call "I NEED YOUR LOVE" but dont let the title fool u, when u listen to it while ur behind the wheel, u wanna push the car into and out of every corner, to me it feels like i am in a video clip LOL

Comment

If you think that one's good you should listen to the one from battle stage named "Jumpin Up the Nations".

other favorites
      1. Space Boy
      2. Boom Boom Japan
      3. Get Me Power

IMHO the music makes the series

Comment

the song is really stupid...... u can hear it on teckademics invasion movie...... he rapped about another song...lolz it was soo funny it was like the anthem song for ricers.... its sorta goes like this " Got nitros kit in maaaah back ...bomex kit on maaah ride...." and so on and so on..........

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
          If you think that one's good you should listen to the one from battle stage named "Jumpin Up the Nations".

Comment

hip-hop is my thing, but i do listen to everything out there. the most fun song while driving in my opinion would be....

Jet - Cold Hard B*itch (w/o the star ;P)

Comment

That song has been around for a while, D Downs has only like 5 or 6 songs if I remember rite. If i can find them I have them somewhere and I will put them up on a page.

And S13_Steve I agree with you.
              Last edited by 128d; 04-23-2004, 07:53 AM.

Comment

i just wasted 5 minutes my life looking for this song.

Comment

You should try to get the kaido battle soundtrack. You can get it off ebay cuz i think you cannot download it online. Well you can also find someone who has the cd and can rip it for you but i am not saying you should.
                  Last edited by jung; 04-23-2004, 11:59 AM.

Comment

It may be rap but that BOV song is pretty damn cool!!

Comment

whats that song on the 2003 D1 teaser....?......its like japan rock and its alsoon the yokomo rc drift 180sx video.....i need to know!!!

Comment

i found it!

i found the audio stream for the song!!! there is one problem though: you have to pay!!! it costs $0.99. this sux. someone buy it and post it. take one for the team! i'd do it, but im poor. oh yeah. here;'s the site:

http://audiolunchbox.com/search?artist=D-Downs&store=

Comment

supersonic fire- initial d

Comment

Working...
                          X