X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• konsouL_drift
    replied
    i hav another 1s

i also have some another 1s that are not car related. i did some bikes for harley davidson and celebrities, bands, etc...and did some tshirt design for tougefriends that they didnt really make it...like the 240sx convention in las vegas this year...well thats all my drawings hope u like them..peas

Leave a comment:

• konsouL_drift
    replied
    and another 1

another 1
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• konsouL_drift
    replied
    and another

another 1 ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• konsouL_drift
    replied
    another 1

another pic
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• konsouL_drift
    replied
    drawings in comp.

tis is some of my drawings that i did in computer, i did them in my college days and lended them 2 tougefriends.com while in my intership program with them. i also hav some hand drawns but they r jus figure drawings.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GranMastrDrift
    replied
    my skyline, well my drawing anyway
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 14yrolddrifter
    replied
    No, I'm not trying to pass them off as drawings. Also, don't call me a poser. Anybody who calls a 14 year old who wishes he could drive fast a poser, obviously has something wrong with them.

Leave a comment:

• _PG_
    replied
    Here's my final model from school last term. It wasn't supposed to be a "car" per say, it was supposed to be a representation of one as a form. Basically, something to introduce us to car design in a cool way: Single seater, open wheel formula-type vehicle. This one, if it were to be a real car would have the driver sitting slightly offcenter to the left, with his head against the faired in headrest that sticks up. As a scale reference, thsoe are R/C super touring wheels and tires, and the overall model is about 16-17 inches long.

This term i am doing a new car from Subaru that would be v6, AWD,a dn compete with the G35 coupe and 3 series and IS300, etc... Except it would look way more unique than that (it would be for the model year 2012. BUt we don't make a model this term, we spend all 14 weeks working out proportions and sketching and come up with a final package within our production dimensions (that we determine and make, such as wheelbase, height, ground clearance, etc...) then the final is what we call a "tape drawing" with flexible black tape that basically works out what our car would be in side profile view and exact dimensions that engineers could work from. Plus, we still need it to look like our ideation sketches (the multiple view drawings that show the 3d surface form of our vehicles). Hmm this one would be hard to explain without seeing it, so in December i'll post it up.

Anyways, onto the Bugatti model from last term...

Hope you like it... oh yeah, those are scale Project Mu 13 inch rotors and 6 piston calipers. I reduced some parts due to materiel thickness and the scale of this model being like... 1:11 or 1:12. I still have the file so when i build my 1:4 or 1:5 scale models in 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th term (i'm 2nd term right now) I will have some bitchin, exact replicas of the Project Mu brakes, vented rotors and all.

Leave a comment:

• Munch
    replied
    pretty crappy

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/mark/240sx_club.JPG
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Munch; 10-02-2004, 09:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Munch
    replied
    more then meets the eye!!

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/mar...ransformer.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rlngtngku
    replied
    yeah 14, those are just regular pictures with photoshop filters on, poser.

Leave a comment:

• Chaos Fire
    replied
    14yrolddrifter, I really hope your not trying to pass those off as drawing.

Leave a comment:

• 14yrolddrifter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VikingGirl
    replied
    Hey, I've been drawing cars for about two years. I don't always have the time but it gives me somethin to do when i'm bored in class. i have a bunch on my walls, mostly sports cars. maybe i'll put some up sometime.

Leave a comment:

• MrodDrft
    replied
    yea i know, i can draw much better now those are like 2 years old, but im too busy to sit down and whip sumthign out these days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X