No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* Drawing and Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually it turns out that this guy had his account "hijacked" by a friends while he was away, so I take it back. See the "So Sorry" thread to find out exactly what happened. I was just getting fed up with the stupid sh!t thisguy was saying. In one post, he even said, out of nowhere, "[your 12 year old jew comments are disliked by all n!ggas]", something like that anyways. I take a lot of offence to that, and this just puts it over the top. Not only that, but this guy (the guy who hijacked the account) was breaking a lot of forum rules, and I just wanted to notify him that that is not what we want, I think everybody here can agree that what he said was unacceptable.

P.S. I love the mods too
    Last edited by 14yrolddrifter; 10-03-2004, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• yes i know what happened. but still, take it easy man, dont get pissed, and think before you type. Also, stop cussing, u dont do it good, and it doesnt make u look older than 14.

PS ur breaking the first forum rule by cussing...
      Last edited by yarzan; 10-03-2004, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm not trying to make it look like that at all.

Originally posted by yarzan
        PS ur breaking the first forum rule by cussing...
        woopsy daisy
        Last edited by 14yrolddrifter; 10-03-2004, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 14yrolddrifter
          "[your 12 year old jew comments are disliked by all n!ggas
          man no offense but what is the deal with people saying that word. its like so common these days over the internet, i dont kno you bro, but if u said n!gga in my face id straight up punch you in the face doesnt matter if your bigger than me or smaller. i hate that word, no matter if its my brother sayin it to me or some random person, can we please just leave this word off drifting.com please thank you

Comment

• damn there are some nice drawings posted up, i havent drawn anything in a great while. But here are a few from a few years back, i scanned the orig. and did some photoshop coloring, hurrah. took me awhile to find the file, but here goes.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I know BlueDragon, I couldn't belive he actually said that. That was 2 racial slurs in one... light racial slurs, but racist nonetheless

Comment

• damn wings, not bad, the girls better than the car

j/k

the pic looks great, wish i could draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Munch
                  more then meets the eye!!

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/mar...ransformer.jpg
                  this draw is off the hizzy!!!! BIG lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by twcfc3s
                    this draw is off the hizzy!!!! BIG lol..
                    hahah, thanks. i was actually going to make an animation of the car transforming into a robot, but i got really lazy so its like, only 10% complete.

Comment

• A S14 overflowed wif non-related sponcerz.......
                      Attached Files

Comment

• a little S13 lazy eye action ...

Comment

• Coilover, can I have your autograph, your amazing!!!!! How long have you been drawing, your a freakin pro!!!

Comment

• awhile, like 6 years or so. I like simple pen-and-ink or pencil, i'm not full into the color stuff.

Comment

• My drawing is my avatar.

Comment

• quicky gif

Comment

Working...
                                X