X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13/R32
    replied
    that looks mad as ...
    i wouldn't mind doing that to my S13 silvia and why im at it put the S13 front on my R32 GTS-t ...
    lol imagen how funny that would look a SILLINE rotflamo

Leave a comment:

• twcfc3s
    replied
    Originally posted by Ripper
    that is one funky conversion
    Funky but nice and hooot!!...

Leave a comment:

• Tokyo_X-treme_R
    replied
    Re: Sky80

Originally posted by Lamontagne
    this is the first time i've seen this
    Yo, what dish rims are those on that sky80? I've been wondering what they are called.

Leave a comment:

• Oki Drifter
    replied
    that's all S15, not sil80

Leave a comment:

• monkeymagic
    replied
    That was forsale a while ago if im correct

Leave a comment:

• neokeoki
    Guest replied
    that does not look right.. i havent seen one around here like that. usually 180sx with an s15 front or s14 with s15 front..

Leave a comment:

• tougeC
    replied
    thats awesome! its looks so natural too.... whoever did that did a great job.

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    ^Thats the one I was talking about... it looks like a ferrari or something. OOOOOOHH MAN, what i'd give for one of those!

Leave a comment:

• M5-Drifter
    replied
    Originally posted by RotaDrift
    That would be one of the coolest things ever....it would give the S15 some old school style......someone needs to do that
    Its been done

Leave a comment:

• RotaDrift
    replied
    Originally posted by 2years180sx
    i think a S15 with a 180 front is better than... uh.... SEX!!
    That would be one of the coolest things ever....it would give the S15 some old school style......someone needs to do that

Leave a comment:

• Darkstar
    replied
    RB20 or even RB25 would be MUCH easier to swap than the RB26, especially the first one, as you don't need to put a custom driveshaft in. GT-R conversion is so hard to do because of the twin turbos, which leave no space for the steering column. It's no problem in single turbo RB's. You would have to change the twins to a single unit.

Leave a comment:

• Ripper
    replied
    that is one funky conversion

Leave a comment:

• M5-Drifter
    replied
    I like it, they need to drop a rb26 in that baby(if it doesnt already have one), they could also do the r32 tail light conversion if it was a coupe. But yeah, if its not too hard, I would consider doing it (if I buy a 240 again)

Leave a comment:

• totoro001
    Guest replied
    i was talking about this with my friend a month and a half ago and i was wondering how tough this would be to do.. i wonder what all bolts up and what would require some grinding..

i'm sure the fenders would require some grinding or something liek that.. but i'm not sure about the core support..

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    Originally posted by captobvious
    i think 180's with the s15 front end is better then a regular sil80

i think a S15 with a 180 front is better than... uh.... SEX!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X