Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S13pwrdbySnail
    How much are they worth?
    They are the sort of thing where if you need to ask you can't afford it.

Comment

we can still dream <8- ) here is a video from topgear http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/To...gani_Zonda.avi

and then here is another one of my favorite cars (the aston martin vantage.http://www.sleepy-fish.com/sleepy/To...Vantage_hi.wmv

Comment

zonda u got that from gt3 if u wanna no sweet super cars look at vectors. they american and hella fast

Comment

lol the only american super car i would ever think about is the ford GT. I am short enough to fit in there unlike jeremy of topgear.
          oh and please don't insult what little "smarts i done have" because i really do like learning information about many super cars even if i don't have a chance to ever own one or even touch one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
            Scooby S202 STi? Could you enlighten me and tell me what is that? Maybe you were thinking about the 22B, I don't know...

umm heres the s202
            which i dunno why i said it it just came to mind???
            ya i think ur rite about the 22b i cant remember tho i saw something in a sportcompactcar mag its like a year or 2 old now any ways ....
            Last edited by s15-spec-R; 11-07-2004, 04:33 PM.

Comment

wow that zonda has one fat as$.its like an enzo in the front but that as$ just flaires out maybe its that picture but that is sick.

Comment

hey its a miracle i found my old sport compact mag
                its from june 2003
                its a 2001 tommy kaira m20b 2.2
                so i think you were kinda right darkstar
                i guess the 22b you were talking about would be newer i dont know much a bout scooby's
                anyway in the specs it says:
                est price: $32,500
                claimed crank hp: 355 @ 6400 rpm
                claimed crank tourque: 325 @ 4200 rpm
                redline: 8000 rpm
                0-60mph: 4.65
                and a lot of other sh!t i cant be bother to tell you all
                anyway its sounds quite good for the price of an evo
                it a lot better

Comment

yes, that is nice...i really like the Tommy Kaira Z33...ITB'S!!!! Hell yeah!!!

if you want to see a sweet super car, check out the pugeot Feline...its a super car that costs 10 million dollars cause they nly made like 5 or something, but it will smoke both that Zonda and the Ferrari F40 (and F50 for that matter). and its sweet looking too, kinda like a Toyota GT1 Lm Road Car....

Comment

Feline has a 3.0L V6, mate... i dunno how it "beats" those supercars. Not only that, but there is no mention or turbos, and its still only a Geneva 2000 showcar.. SOrry buddy.

P.s. I find it SO cool that the F40 is within a couple hundred pounds of a Lotus Elise.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F40 is possibly my alltime favorite car. Or close to it. SO raw and so purposeful.

Comment

I dunno what's with the F50 ferraris..i personally liked the F40 better. I don't know why...mebbe a secret fetish with boxes?

Then again, the F40 has lots of turbo lag, am I right?

Comment

Thanks for the info about the S202 s15-spec-R. Looks tasty except that ugly bright yellow paint job. Mmm, STi suspension! Yum, yum.

Scooby (classic shape - GC8) 2.2? If it's an Impreza it has to be a 22B, a stroked Turbo 4WD/WRX/STi/whatever (EJ20K) or a SOHC EJ22T-swapped car. 22B's are rare (446 cars made only RHD, 10 or so imported to the US), there aren't many stroked EJ20's, and the EJ22 isn't a common engine to swap in.

Bug-eyed wonder? Could be a stroked 2.0 (EJ207). It can be done it two ways: to throw in a stroker kit or some things taken from NA EJ25. There weren't any other engines than EJ20 available for that car in Japan.

Comment

EDIT: Errr, something's wrong. Why did I post again? Moderators: please delete this post, it's being here is meaningless.

EDIT2: HELLO! Any moderators round here? Please, DELETE ME!! <yes, please delete this post>
                          Last edited by Darkstar; 11-15-2004, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                            P.s. I find it SO cool that the F40 is within a couple hundred pounds of a Lotus Elise.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F40 is possibly my alltime favorite car. Or close to it. SO raw and so purposeful.
                            Yea, that's about it.

Comment

woot nice

Comment

I like the f40's aswell. They do suffer from turbo lag quite a bit. But i think thats good cos people could race one away from the lights and beat it off the line and then look again to see the f40 dissapear!

Comment

Working...
                                X