240z as first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket parts

I did a but load of research on Z's and there aftermarket so far the best place i have found is here http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT
    They have everything you need there. Those cars are the easiest things to work on i just sold my 240z amazing car but i am more one for new technology even tho i am gettin an 87 lol oh well. Definetly buy a Z they are amazing little cars with aftermarket parts all over. do the work yourself on somethings you will get an untold amount of pride when you drop a new motor in and set it all up and the baby fires right up for you. Try it you won't be disappoionted.

Comment

I touge/drift my 280z, so let's start a team! Any questions about the Z, let me know, I've had mine for 3 years and had to replace a lot of stuff. Keep in mind the 240z/260z/280z are all the same body style, and many of the parts are interchangable. Motorsport Auto and Victoria British are the only large Z car part distributors, and it really helps to have a junkyead nearby to get odds and ends from. Please let me know if you have any specific questions, and I'd be truly honored to help. Anything for fellow Z fan.

Comment

Working...
      X