• Time
  • Show
Clear All

like... 27 billion

I believe, though i may be wrong, the newest ones out are the 7th gens

Comment

Re: price

Originally posted by BanZI29
      that s what i was wondering. if it is RWD. the guy selling it doesnt know and i cant find anything that will tell me. and the guy wants 1500 out the door.
      if i'm thinkg what your'e saying then there is a way to tell (unless it's 4wd). you would have to meet the car person to person that is. and stand infront of the front bumper: it's the way the engine is mounted.

this would be FWD:

the engine is mouted this way: ---

this would be RWD:

the engine is mounted this way: |

Comment

Fwd subarus have to north/south motor so that way of wouldnt always be true. The easist way to test would be to rev the engine, drop the clutch and see which wheels spin. but like i said have a look on the net for the different bodies an if its a 4th gen body its fwd, 3rd gen = rwd. 4th gen have a lip on the back and most say Celica on the front an back in white letters.

Comment

im guessing 6?

Comment

Help with 4th gen celicas

Ok first to start off, I own 3 of these fine cars and i know everything you need to know about the 4th (86-89) and 5th (90-93) gen celicas. From 86 to present celicas were all front wheel drive except for the all trac which wasn't available till 88. Now the 4th gen had 4 motors to choose from. The 2se,3sfe,3sge,and the 3sgte. The 2se was a very poor motor. It came out of a 81 camery and had only 8 valves but was EFI. Unfortunatly you have this motor in your car. It was in the 86 ST/GT model and the 3sge motor was used in the GTS model up thru 89. Here this may help
            86 ST/GT 2SE 97hp
            87-89 ST/GT 3SFE 115hp
            86-89 GTS 3SGE 135 hp
            88-89 alltrac 3sgte 180 or 200hp not sure.

Comment

Working...
            X