X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malcolm
    replied
    THE LIST:

any rear wheel drive car. any front wheel drive car if you're into a** dragging. any four wheel drive car if you have enough power to keep all four wheels spinning.

that is the all-inclusive list.

---------------------------

some popular cheaper cars include:

Toyota Corolla (AE86, AE92 [i think])
    Nissan 240 SX (S13, S14)
    Mazda RX7 (FC3S)
    Camaro (not as popular, but still a good, cheap drifter)

more expensive ones:

Mazda RX7 (FD3S)
    Toyota Supra (JZA80, I think)
    Nissan 350Z
    Toyota Soarer/Lexus SC300 or SC400
    Toyota Chaser (Japan only, unless there's a Lexus derivative I don't know of)
    Toyota Altezza/Lexus IS200 or IS300

some possible good ones that aren't popular for some reason:

80's BMW 3 series
    Mitsubishi Starion
    older Toyota Celica/Supra
    Mustang
    Toyota MR2 (hard to drift...)
    Porsche 944 (apparently hard to maintain, and expensive too... FC3S would be a better choice)
    GM Chevette (I think those things were rear wheel drive... I know the ones in the UK made wicked little rally cars...)

Just search out cars that are rear wheel drive, and that should give you a good selection of possible drifters.

Leave a comment:

• NismoSigma
    replied
    ahem.... that would be a big list, how about someone concentrates on 1 type of brand and another person on another type of brand. As for me, im going to go get my spagetti on.

Leave a comment:

• CRASH
    started a topic List Of Drift Cars

List Of Drift Cars

Hey I'm new to this forum. I'm Looking for full list of drift cars Common ones and alot of uncommon ones because i'm a 3D modeler and I want to make all of the drift cars (or many) so when people play they will have a big variety and also realistic tuning and handeling so if you have a list please post it here.
Working...
X