Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

answers from The Baby:

Originally posted by Brian
    Baby, how many fights did you get in, while in CA?
    How many fights do you think you'll get in, in the first month back in CA?
    Are you going to get a front bumper before you get out here?
    Which is your favorite place to drift: street, touge, track?
    Originally posted by The Baby
    fights? none really, i fought lindsay once, he was kind of a wuss. everyone in cali is really laid back...its werid, no one really wants to fight. a couple maybe, depends what i do, if i go to any shows or not. last show i went to, i picked up 2 kids by their throats and almost murdered them...i guess we'll see, probably not many. im going to try. ive been trying to get someone to sponsor me some aero becuase i am broke as always, not sure how thats working out. borroweds13 has a bumper for me actually...we are trying to work something out. the street with a couple of cars is probably the most fun. touge is the god damn dumbest word ever, welcome to america a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s, speak it or get the f out. the track is fun.
    Originally posted by Topics II
    Baby, how much do you want to fight anyone that says the word touge?
    haha, A LOT. that and the word BORO. hey your car looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, no need to try and make it seem cool.
    Originally posted by Brian
    Baby, did you ever punch T2 in the face when he was sleeping?
    Can you explain any of the pictures of you from pinkgodzira.com ?
    Where did Naked Girl Avalanche come from?
    not that i recall, i might have. i definetly gave him some nice smacks, he falls asleep EVERYWHERE, in the middle of conversations while driving...anywhere. there's more than one!? in that one i was pretty drunk...trying to molset mister kenneth gushi. (his sister is so hot!). one day me and collin were talking and watching the simpons and it was the episode where flanders if he touches people he can see how they were going to die and he touches homer and the first thing out of homers mouth was "naked girl avalanche!?" and the rest is all a blur...
    yippity doo!

* Some other Notes *

- we aren't really "new" i guess? , we've all known each other thru different drift events or what have you for almost 3 years, we just got bored and made the group one night, hence the randomness. we all either hang out thru events, or friends, or shops or school or what have you. just never made it official? (what am i saying i dont give a sh1t, that was such a waste of commenting).
    - we've all known DA for just as long, so it shouldnt be coincidence that they are all posting here
    - saying touge and boro are stupid, we like nice cars, and TRY to keep them that way, although it doesn't always work out
    - boners

Comment

Baby,

My old bumper is in hollywood waiting for you as I promised I would hook you up with it.....See im a man of my word...

hopefully ill see you ladies this weekend in NJ....

Later
      www.driftalliance.com
      TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Response from The Baby

Originally posted by j.r.
        Baby,

My old bumper is in hollywood waiting for you as I promised I would hook you up with it.....See im a man of my word...

hopefully ill see you ladies this weekend in NJ....

Later
        thanks buddy!, i love you!, where is that bumper at the shop or at the apartment? what are you doing in NJ this weekend?
        yo JR, lemme know when you're going up. I might crash at Petty's Friday night, unless snow cancels the event again for the 3rd time i'll call you tomorrow.

Comment

so Baby, what are your future goals and aspirations for life? What are the first 3 things you plan on doing when you get out to Cali?
          And for a little quick best choice list:

coupe or hatch?
          chrome or black?
          pink with glitter or grey?
          Yuengling or scotchy scotch scotch?
          your front bumper or killing yourself?
          NYC or LA?
          Mobb Deep or The Killers?
          strippers or high school chicks?
          fatties or psychos?
          east coast parties or west coast parties?
          Option2 stickers or Power Puff Girls?
          Teen Girl Squad or End of the World cartoon?

That's all for now.
          Last edited by Boozesozoku; 03-11-2005, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Dear baby: peeing standing up or sitting down? you make the call.

Comment

why is this thread dead....BABY, answer the damn question.....

That, and for the drifting.com crowd...his name has been changed from The Baby, to Dr. Baby...he got his PhD in awesome shoe purchasing....

Comment

BITCHES! Baby, where are you drunk, RIGHT NOW?

Comment

Working...
                X