X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshalarteest
    replied
    I live down the street from turnbull

I live less than a block away from the hacienda side of turnbull and I have heard these stories off the internet. You not giving names is totally stupid and decreases the validity, any one of your sources could of researched exactly what you researched off the internet. However, if you decide to got here again be sure to message me so I can come see for myself. I go drifting up there ever since I first got my drivers licence and I honestly NEVER saw anything other than wussy wanna be racers up there. I even ran up there for cross country and I'm pretty sure we visted that insane asylum although we didn't go in but I do remember that place.

I've also "heard" things about that place, but theres simply no proof, and mostly heard from stupid people who just want attention, take a freggin camera or sumthing next time, we need some hard evidence, talk is cheap.

Leave a comment:

• gigglesnirt
    replied
    this whole thread has just gotten me pumped up to go "ghost hunting" =D

so heres the story of where i'll be going.

a hospital for an old mine down in salt lake city, many people died in this place, a fire partially burnt it, and about 7 people died in that, then after that it was shut down, not sure how many years later, but probably 80's some people bought the house to make it a gimmick haunted house with people in masks and things, 7-8 kids went into the house, and just never came out again, it was shut down after this of course, since then people have been going in there to worship satan apparently, when people heard of this they started a patrol to watch the house, thats where it sits today, some people that have gone into the house say there is one door that noone has gotten inside, its locked and just not possible to get in, but sometimes it'll have a light glowing from the inside that you can see on the outside of the door around the edges, people say this is where the 7-8 kids went into when they disapeared, the thing about this is you cannot see any light on the outside of this house when the door glows, and the original floor plans for the house just say that there is no room there, its just the end of a hallway and the outside is on the other side of the door, so yea we'll probably go check this place out this weekend and see how its guarded and see if we can do something in there.

we also have a few places, actually about 5 minutes away, where ted bundy had burried about a dozen bodies that are known, but there could be more, a couple houses in this area are also pretty *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up in ways like screams and voices will just start coming from them, we'll see what happens, and film it we will =D.

Leave a comment:

• FD3S_pilot
    replied
    WTF?!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Coiloverkid
    replied
    raising awareness once again to those who never read this...

halloween is approaching soon, everyone be careful, I've been getting weird messages lately...

NamelessAngel**: there is alot about that place no one wants to talk about
    breaker breakerr: there are alot of people who dont want to see me around there or discussing it
    NamelessAngel**: are you one of them
    breaker breakerr: i dont like saying too much
    breaker breakerr: i never know who is asking
    breaker breakerr: i've been threatened many times
    NamelessAngel**: I am not here tothreaten or impose danger
    NamelessAngel**: I just found myself in a strange circumstances
    breaker breakerr: oh
    NamelessAngel**: are you curiouse now?
    breaker breakerr: go on
    NamelessAngel**: ...
    NamelessAngel**: I do not give info for free
    NamelessAngel**: I require a trade
    NamelessAngel**: though you have no reason to trust me
    NamelessAngel**: I have none to trust you
    NamelessAngel**: what do you know about the Masons
    breaker breakerr: ..who are you.
    NamelessAngel**: some one very intellagent
    breaker breakerr: not anyone asks questions like that
    NamelessAngel**: lol
    NamelessAngel**: well
    NamelessAngel**: I am anyone
    NamelessAngel**: names are best not given don't you agree
    breaker breakerr: i would have to agree
    NamelessAngel**: well
    NamelessAngel**: If you want my story
    NamelessAngel**: I propose we trade info
    breaker breakerr: what do you hold that could be of any value
    breaker breakerr: lots of people share experiences with me for nothing
    NamelessAngel**: isn't that the point
    NamelessAngel**: you never know what someone exp...
    NamelessAngel**: could be a lie
    NamelessAngel**: could be the truth
    NamelessAngel**: but you always want to know
    breaker breakerr: I guess, multiple stories line up too, from unrelated sources, so it begins to prove validity
    NamelessAngel**: could be
    NamelessAngel**: or it could be the want or longing to believe in something
    NamelessAngel**: that may not exist
    NamelessAngel**: such is religeon
    breaker breakerr: haha that argument is hardly relevant
    breaker breakerr: ..but yeah. things line up from many different people
    breaker breakerr: what is it you want from ME
    NamelessAngel**: I want to hear the stories that you didn't mention in that artical
    breaker breakerr: those are things I wish to forget, nor do i wish to share them
    NamelessAngel**: well if you ever change your mind
    NamelessAngel**: the offer will stand
    breaker breakerr: thanks.
    NamelessAngel**: it is no favor to you
    NamelessAngel**: some things are best forgoten

Leave a comment:

• Derek
    Guest replied
    speed dont say its not a bust because its my local spot and ive been busted 2 times up there and being the lucky sob that i am ive gotten away. Sat nights are the only nights to go up there so if you want ill go hit it up some night. hit me up on aim or somthing.

aim: Dieyoungfmx

-Derek

Leave a comment:

• speed
    replied
    oh and about that pool...yeah there was a house that burned down, i've been to that pool, it's filled up with sand now...... i used to take my car into the drive way of that house, park and Blaze it hahahah yup and guess what across the street from the house with the pool is the insane asylum, a tiny bit up from the insane asylum is the closed off dirt road... haha i remember in 7th grade i ran up there with the cross country team....little did we know what kinda sh!t happened up there haha

Leave a comment:

• speed
    replied
    i live at the bottom of Turnbull, too bad i dont have a good car to drive it with....usually a CRV (yes a CRV, my moms, haha) or my dads 3.2 TL.

Some crazy Sh!t has happened up there...about a year ago a girl got murdered at the very top of turnbull, she was tide up to a car with a rope i think, and dragged all the way to Hacienda Blvd (if you know where that's at) which left a trail of blood and pieces of skin.. dont think im lying it's true, i drove up there and it was all blocked off and there was marks on the road where she was first killed. i follwed the trail cuz there was spray painted marks all the way until hacienda and i saw the outline of a body on the street....yup, and i live at the bottom of it

hit me up if you're gonna drift it !!! im down to watch haha and seriously it's not even a burn, some of my friends and I have raced go karts down it hahaha

but yeah IM me on AIM Squierbyfender

Leave a comment:

• PandaFD3S
    replied
    AHHH

yea ...youve gotta watch out for those scary HIPPIE GHOST VAMPIRES that are in CULTS..............ummm.........WITH KNIVES...........and stuff......yea.........i think i just pee'd myself

Leave a comment:

• spinitsidewayz!
    replied
    Originally posted by Chas
    garlic neklice.
    i thought that was just for vampires?

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    garlic neklice.

Leave a comment:

• TougeDorifuto
    replied
    Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
    man that shyt sounds creepy.... lol i dont think bullets are gonna stop ghosts... maybe some pshyco homicidal... but not ghosts (if there are any) well one thing i know... if im ever driving by tbc the bible is going into the glove
    BIBLE?! how bout like 10 crosses around the car and bible in lap. and like any religios stuff dude!

Leave a comment:

• spinitsidewayz!
    replied
    man that shyt sounds creepy.... lol i dont think bullets are gonna stop ghosts... maybe some pshyco homicidal... but not ghosts (if there are any) well one thing i know... if im ever driving by tbc the bible is going into the glove

Leave a comment:

• HX-50
    replied
    I agree there's stuff out there that's just not meant to be messed with, as to people wanting pics of the canyon, a 30 second yahoo search produced this page http://www.hillsforeveryone.org/turn...yon_images.htm

This place sounds a lot like the cuyohoga (sp?) valley near me, there's certian areas in the valley where people know that after dark you just don't go, all sorts of cult activity and general heebie-geebie stuff, uhhh i've heard many of the stories, but unlike coilover kid i'm a bit too lazy to type them all out here, it's pretty interesting/spooky though

Leave a comment:

• Tsunami
    replied
    Yeah it's not something to mess around with.

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_r34
    replied
    Originally posted by Tsunami
    There's also alot of urban legends and ghost stories out there so you can't let yourself get spooked by them. But there are supernatural things that occur in this world, some are just more sensitive to it than others. If you haven't experienced it don't go looking to get haunted. It's not like some anime where you kill the ghost with a giant light sword, it's scary and you wish it hadn't happened. But if it ever does grab your bible and pray. The devil's tricks can't stand up to the Word of God.
    You're definitly right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X