Initial D fourth stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
    Hahah, these idiots from this one Initial D forum tried that on a freeway once.
    freeway drifting is not a good idea...I have friends who tried and here in the bay area we have the rail system called B.A.R.T., it sits right by or even in between the freeway. and they were trying to drift on the freeway and ended up on the tracks. which is hard because there's a fence of barrier!!! sick huh?

Comment

It's probably possible to pull off that type of drift...though I think almost no one would be able to do it. And if someone actually did do it he probably couldn't do it again. Or also woudl total a lot of cars in the process of trying.

As for freeway drifting...I've tried it a few times. Mostly just doing chokus down the straight aways though.

Comment

anything more than swaying a lil sideways seems kinda...safe. yes safe is the word, its not even dangerous, not even a little.

Comment

theoretically its not even a drift its actually grip. since he isnt sliding, he's just holding on in the middle of the turn. and if tak can beat an R32 in an AE86 i can beat a corvette in my 97 4-cyl camry! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
            theoretically its not even a drift its actually grip. since he isnt sliding, he's just holding on in the middle of the turn. and if tak can beat an R32 in an AE86 i can beat a corvette in my 97 4-cyl camry! j/k
            yeah, its not a drift. I believe that. and you probably could beat the corvette because toyota rocks!!!

Comment

Re: Initial D fourth stage

Originally posted by GC8_Kei
              None the less the animation looked crisp and the music was good but when did MOVE make the switch from eurobeat to a evanessance sound?
              IMO, leaning towards evanessance isnt bad at all, but MOVE shoulda stayed w/eurobeats.... goes better w/the eps if u ask me.

BTW... seen the GC8 in the new one?????

Comment

I tired the advanced gutter drop move...and my car exploded and I died.

Comment

hell yeah i saw buntas GC8. Im very proud to share the same taste as on of the coolest fictional characters of all time.

Comment

Ya, Bunta is one cool dude. Always layed back, relaxed, smoking his cig.... lol

Comment

bunta is my idol, but I still don't smoke, I'm a good boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X