***Hot GTO - pic***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanaka
    sorry if i had my A/C on too cold. you are one of those perple who should open their eyes and look at the world and admit there's better cars than monaros and gtos. and perspnally i like the falcon.
    for the price... err ummm in trying real hard to find something thats better.

you tell me....

i grew up with , phase III's , chargers , and Monaro's

and if any of you americans know what an A-bomb hemi dart is, speak up !!!

Comment

dude, the price of a XR6 turbo is around $40k AUD i would say, for that price, a 180sx or a s14 can have the mods to blow most v8s crusin sydney away

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
        Seems like you actually triggered him into this thread my friend...
        ha ha, no problem

Comment

Aussie Passie

Beware, Aussies are really defensive on these forums...They usually talk among themselves cuz people(like us) reject them(people like A-bomb) out of the "US" threads for talking smack i.e. about JDM cars and who's better in skill(some of them claim that Australia is better than the US in terms of ametuers).

I saw this on the Discovery Channel...

Comment

thats the HOLDEN HSV....nothing new...

thats all our gto is is an Aussie v8 coupe...WOW...lol

its a great looking car...but not for this forum

keep it japanese please!

Comment

This is not a JDM forum, it is open to all cars. Especially bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* ones like that. It might not be drift oriented but it is fast as hell. I love domestics and imports btw.

- peace

Comment

Did anybody else notice the 427 emblem on the back of the Holden or the rollbar? I'd gladly take that over what most of us are driving.

Comment

Originally posted by A-bomb
                  Rub your eyes world.

That's perty. See what I mean?! Americans get screwed by everyone-- even by GM and Ford! That Holden and the Ford Falcon XR6T are both very badass cars.

Comment

there was a monaro convertable concept about 2 months ago, rumour has it, it may be altered and eventualy sold in USA and the UK, not here though lol

Comment

bring it ... here is an actual GTO click here

Comment

the hemi dart was a hurst conversion over here, one of the original factory sleepers. hot car.

Comment

Working...
                        X