No announcement yet.

American Muscle vs. Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend I know what fast is and I know what it takes to get there. I am just tired of people raggin on japanese cars. For instance my friend who has a z28 camaro convertible and the other is a t-top z-28 btoh put out around 315 to the wheels. They are no doubt fast cars. But guess what. I have a 92 240sx coupe with a ca18det just new gaskets and some other really small mods. And I wooped his a$$. Its really all about power to weight ratio and most people dont understand that. I still like american muscle it aweasome and it represents true power but you can have that same power with out spending soo much money. And if you want to see my friends car then go to the nopi website and you will see a black silvia rhd in the galleries or better yet call him he own Custom Performance and Fabrication 770 943 1968 and ask for Dave. He had his ecu tuned my secrete services one of the best ecu tuners out of Florida. And he dynoed 350 hp to the wheels. I have seen a lot of american muscle and I have seen some really fast cars but when you bring the silvia like that on the track you got no competition. So dont go and call other people morons and idiots and all that bs that people like to talk on the forum cus they think their hard. Be mature.

Comment

You didn't hear? Secret Services shut down. Yeah there still tuning some ecu's, but they'll stop that soon. It's a sad day, because they were a great shop.

Comment

If you knew what fast was and what it took to get there you wouldn't walk around saying you were going to own everyone with a c18det that is going to put 500 to the ground. You'd either be driving it or building it and not talking about it.

What's your buddy running? Like 12.2? 12.3? What do his trap speeds look like?

SCC's silvia weighs about 2600 and pulled a 12.8 with about 300 at the wheels. (thanks SMC). I'm not seeing how your buddy who's making 350 at the wheels would be blowing everyone out of the water, even on street night.

Comment

Imports are ghey.

cept for the corolla.

Comment

These people...

Comment

Working...
            X