ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone drive any type of 4 wheeler or something? (atv's, go karts, dune buggys' etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone drive any type of 4 wheeler or something? (atv's, go karts, dune buggys' etc..

hey anyone here like driving any of the above like dune buggies or atv's or motorbikes or gokarts, i've got a track at my house and we usually do lap times on watever vehicle we choose which is kinda fun, I've got a honda oddyssey(really nice go kart), noname brand go kart, honda fortrax atv, 50cc honda dirtbike, 125cc honda dirtbike, and a 125cc honda atv that has no shocks(bounces like hell!), and i do wutever on them and its pretty cool.

I love ridin my Blaster 'round my 100acre farm. It's small and I should get something bigger, but It's fun to mess around on none-the-less

Comment

Yeah ATV's are fun. I've drifted an Arctic Cat 500 4x4, but it's hard to pull off 'cause the tires have so little air in them that the thing wants to flip when it goes sideways.

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot ATV drifting is sooooo fun. I set my springs super tight and could actually hold a nice drift on a damp road

Comment

i have drifted my honda odyssey and just aobut everytime i've tried it rolls, it hurts like hell too, lol, but i have pulle doff some nice wet-road drifting in the odyssey.

Comment

isn't it harder to drift with the footbrake instead of handbrake? i prefer handbrake.

Comment

I just stomp on the foot brake and the rear lets go. Especially in the rain or on this grassy downhill straightaway.

Comment

Working...
              X