ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streching Tires... The truth behind them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NeveR
    Hey now,

I do not in any way, shape, or form, advocate the stretching of tires on stock wheels.

And, as mentioned above, it'll be quite difficult to find a tire thin enough to be stretched.

I was just explaining how to calculate it.
    it wasn't you that we were referring to... it is whoever wasn't able to drift on something as small as a 195 and needed something smaller... they should just wait for snow or something.

Comment

• IMO i love the dori dori look with the hipari tires. but just my two cents, with everything is a consequence.. reduced contact patch, increased bead failure, and you have to go REAL slow over rough roads. **Don't Want to mess up my WORK Equips** Hipari seems practical in the slype tyre set-up. But those of you with MAD NEG CAMBER in the rear that are tucking HARD, combine that with stretched tires and your just riding on sidewall. I work at a tire shop and lots of Amateur drifters with the wrong suspension tuning and wheel/tire combo come to me with blow outs and bent rims. Like i said about its application. Good for Dori bad for anything else. Especially daily driving.

Comment

Working...
      X