replied
    As i said theyre good cars but they got their drawbacks

Leave a comment:

• Parry
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr0d
    Ill sell u mine for 1000
    You got PM.

SidewaysGTS...i didn't say it was easy, but they are cool, potentially fast, and an unusual car. I wouldn't regard it as a dud. A dud has no potential, this car has it in spades.

I'd rock it.

Leave a comment:

• SidewaysGts
    replied
    The "dud" part is theyre known to have reliability problems. They seem to end up in the shops a lot for this or that.

Theyre pretty cool cars i must admit my friendh as oen (thinks its the best car on 4 wheels). But they do have their draw backs.

Stock they make around 170 hp at aroudn 5000 rpms and like 220 poudns of torque at 2500 rpms on a turbocharged 2.6 liter engine. They also weigh in at aroudn 2800-2900 pounds.

After market support in the suspension department isnt exactly the greatest either.

Great cars when they run.. but theyre a bit heavy for what they are, and dont have a lot of after-market support.

Leave a comment:

• Mr0d
    replied
    Ill sell u mine for 1000

Leave a comment:

• Parry
    replied
    a dud in the long run

they're cool, they're fast, they can be made much much faster.

I'm not seeing the dud part...

Leave a comment:

• godigy
    replied
    See the Mitsu Starion is a cool car to drive with but project wise, there hasnt been any action to justify this car. All I here about the Starions is jus drag racing & keeping it nice. There is really any aftermarket parts for this car unless u did a custom jobs to it but overall, IMO the car is sweet but its a dud in the long run, good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Parry
    replied
    These cars have...complications.

There is a laundy list of things to look out for.

http://www.starquestclub.com/

try that.

Leave a comment:

• jdmtech
    started a topic Mitsubishi 89 Starion

Mitsubishi 89 Starion

Hey guys my friend has a Mitsubishi Starion Es Hatchback. It has half built engine but me and him are needing as much info about that car because i happen to stumble upon it when i was in his garage. the gear box everything is fine. Got any ideas for this project? id be a help. just anything would be fine. I just dont need to hear negativity cause im not askin for that. but if you got tips or opinions yeah the more the better.
Working...
X