Import Tuning Schools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Tuning Schools?

I need your HELP! I justI'm planning to go to school before June and I'm trying to find a school that teaches High Performance Import-Sport Compact tuning. High Performance engines and mods. U know..The thing is I can't find one...Can anyone here help...THNX

Universal Technical Institute, Lincoln Tech and WyoTech are some good schools for getting an education for automotive performace. If you want the big bucks go for a mechanical engineering degree and engineer your own parts and sell them.
    Last edited by Velvet; 01-03-2005, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Go to your local city colege, take automotive courses there, learn the real basics, not what you think are the basics or what you learned in highschool. Then transfer to UTI just like dood up there said. They don't have import/sport compact tuning corses but they have performance/race tuning courses that specialize in everything from engine building to transmissions and driveline to tube frame construction to suspension tuning... all of which can easily be bridged into sport compact car tuning and building if you are not retarded. The only other way to learn that type of stuff is take the money you would use for school buy some good engine books and some engines and wrench away, if you have the smarts for that... but that does not come with a shiny piece of paper in a leather fold over with a shiny gold star that says how special you are. A lot of the bestest tuners never dided the school thang. Others are automotive engineers and have uber shiny papers with shiny gold stars on them.

Comment

Working...
      X