No announcement yet.

FF advantages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say I couldn't drift with my fwd. I just said it took a good deal of effort to do so. Now on asphalt, yes, drifting with it was pretty near impossible, not completely but required more effort and car movement than I'd like to use, think massive feint with nearly lock up braking. Even gravel took quite heavy feint and a good amount of braking to do. Then again it was a 2 ton, front heavy boat of a car with really soft suspension.

Corner too fast? Um, understeer and in the ditch I go, lol. Nah, with that car, I knew it so well I couldn't get myself in that kind of situation. Heavy braking is good, bleed off speed, keep you on the road, really the same stuff you'd do with any other car. Nothing changes between any platform other than the on-throttle characteristics. Until you give the car throttle, every platform, be it fwd, rwd, or awd, all behave the same.

Oh and what's with the closing of the thread, just curious...you know besides a good deal of posts unrelated to the post topic, kind of like this one, lol. Has your question been answered to your liking? Would you still like to ask additional questions or want clarity on anything specific? (note: this is directed towards the post originator)

Comment

I see.. well right now im driving a little 900 or so kg ff which has 0 torque an 2 hp and is starting to blow a lot of smoke, as well as generally blowing. Its very easy to drift on the dirt an i havent tried on solid surfaces. Until i get my new fully reconditioned TURBO engine back in one piece an start hooning @ss in it. Then i will be Champion of the world! The World i say! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Comment

Working...
      X