Track rules for exhaust in drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track rules for exhaust in drifting

what are the rules on exhaust i need to know due to need for custom exhaust if I need a catalytic converter so I can order one with a large diameter or so i can make it straight. Custom turbo set up if you are curious about the need for custom.

You'll need a cat.It can be a high flowing one or stock.

pssshhh...I'm pretty positive you could pass a gutted cat off...

Comment

huh? what events do you plan to run in? what series? why would you need a cat? i dont run shi.t for emissions. you guys gotta realise that there is no set of rules that cover everyones events. you could run twin 3" exhaust that cuts out in front of the pass door as long as it dosent say you cant in the rules.

Comment

I believe D1 actually requires catalytics, and it's in the rules?

Comment

DI or whatever event don;t care as long as u passe dsmog and something looks like a cat I have a pre silencer and It can be run as long as you have something that looks like a cat

Comment

tracks usually dont give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* what kind of exhaust youre running. cause its the track

Comment

The D1 requires you have a full exhaust that goes to the BUMPER and has a muffler. You are supposed to have a cat, but we didn't really check for that at the Drivers Search at CA Speedway and I can't imagine people checking for it anywhere else especially on some of the SUPER LOW cars. We help people out on fixing some tech problems people have but as more people get into drifting we will have to be more strict and the hillariously high amount of people that should fail tech now WILL fail. So start being responsable and fixing your cars before the events and get a decent helmet. AND FOR ****S SAKE GET A DAMN CLUE AND TIGHTEN STUFF DOWN, MOST TECH GUYS HAVE MORE TO DO THAN TIGHTEN YOUR DAMN BATTERY AND COVER THE TERMINAL WITH TAPE, you know like tech 50-80 cars in an hour to hour and a half.

Comment

im running open downpipe and never been told to go home but i bolt it back up to go home damn az cops

Comment

Originally posted by 93180sxredtop
                  im running open downpipe and never been told to go home but i bolt it back up to go home damn az cops
                  If you drive at the Las Vegas D1 Drivers Search you will be told to bolt it up or go home.

Why bag on cops for doing their job? You are doing something that doesn't conform to laws they aren't bugging you because it is fun for them.

Comment

hold up love muffen i never bagged on cops i never ran it on the street i only was saying that i would like to run it on the street too thats the bad thing on this forum everone is trying to flame people chill out and just learn stuff

Comment

in the D1 you need a cat? when kazama came to hawaii a while ago i didnt notice a cat. just a big pipe that went to the muffler

Comment

Working...
                      X