Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89rsdrifter
    replied
    it all depends on what size pipe youre wanting and how much pipe is being used...but 180 is way over...a shop was going to run a 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust from headers back with brand new glass packs and a h-pipe for $210 and that was on a 1980 camaro for everything....pipe, labor, 6 hangers, 2 glass-packs, and 2 tips

Leave a comment:

• CFran55
    replied
    wait thats 20-30 for everything

i need welding piping i want to make it look like the n1, installation and labor

Leave a comment:

• s13homer
    replied
    sounds way overpriced to me. welding isnt as hard as you think. shouldnt cost more then 20-30 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• CFran55
    started a topic Exhaust installation Fee Problem

Exhaust installation Fee Problem

hi guys
    well my friend gave me this bomz exhaust he said it was universal and will fit my 240 hatch ok.
    well i go to this guy who is a mechanic which my family kinda know not well and it seems overpriced well hes saying LABOR cost $180 thats so he can get a welder weld the pipe and exhaust and I have to pay for the pipe too. Now does that sound right just wondering. And i want it angled like the apex'i n1 he said u cant do that cause it would hit the back bumper. Ok also he said he wants to replace the pipe from the resonator to the exhaust which i want to do also lots of rust. well i was just wondering how much should this be does 180 say right 180 and i pay for pipe and hangers so anyone know how much this might be at a shop or anything like the pipe installation and labor
    please help thanks
    anyone know like a reasonable price or something like that
Working...
X