Sparco EVO II review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparco EVO II review

Well i finaly got it in. FIrst off there only side mounts with no bottom mounts on the new EVO II VER L.

Lets start with the brakets. THe side mounts are nice but need to be worked on to fit. THe silders were ok but guess what can't use them for side mount only seats so don't bother. The braket well only the front two lined up and the right one had to be dremeled a little. THe rear left wasn't aligned at all and i had to drill another hole thank fully there was enough metal to drill another hole. The rear right well didn't align at all and there isn't any metal so oh well. It seems that sparco is out sourcing there brakets which umm yeah there crap oh and i had to have my buddy tap new holes after the dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored* welder welding over the screw holes.

The seat well it kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Sits way to high in my rolla but i just remove the bottom cushins when i race so the helmet and me fit fine. I actualy side higher up than stock but thats just becuase the rollas mounting points for the braket is *Censored**Censored**Censored* ( the 240's are even gayer). I'm 6'2" and 210 and it fits me like a glove pinchs my hips a little but i have wide hip i have a 38 waist and the hips are even bigger . The top is nice becuase with the L it apperas that they made the top bolsters wider good for me. I love the seat it could sit a lot lower a lot alot lower but i'll probly end up making some super low brakets and the best thing its FIA approved woot. Will add a update on how it is drifting becuase i'll be doing that in about 4 hours woot.
Working...
X