Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theflatlander
    replied
    your injectors could be leaking and or might need a cleaning. check the injector grommets if there old it might cause the injectors to leak do to shrinking.

Leave a comment:

• FC3S
    replied
    Um sorry musta said somthing wrong there. When its COLD it floods. When its hot it doesnt.....

Leave a comment:

• Dilandu
    replied
    yeah if the motor is hot and you step on the gas before you start it you may need to clamp off the fuel line and then crank it a few times , this usually only happens when its hot

Leave a comment:

• baboon's a$$
    replied
    is it flooding when you shut it off? just pull the injector fuse crank it a few times then try to start it up. You may be suffering from the rotary hot start problem.

Leave a comment:

• FC3S
    replied
    Ok never mind about the tank. It wasnt that. It flooded again twice today!! I'm so angry!!! Somone know what it could be? Mabey i'll pull the injectors and clean them. I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• baboon's a$$
    replied
    maybe you only got to plug it in when you need fuel to start it in Sub Zero temps. I wouldn't worry about it really if your car runs fine without it plugged in. Or you can do like I did hook a toggle switch up to the fuel pump and shut it off for a few seconds to burn the fuel out while you're crankin it up. I'm no FC expert though so don't quote me.

Leave a comment:

• FC3S
    started a topic FC3S Drivers Sub zero start tank

FC3S Drivers Sub zero start tank

Does anyone know anything about the Sub zero starting tank in the FC's?? Cuz mine was unplugged, and i plugged it back in and my car started flooding every time i drove it. I just unplugged it today and it hasnt flooded since. Dunno if it just coincidence or if it actualy did somthing. Help anyone?
    Last edited by FC3S; 12-13-2003, 06:07 PM.
Working...
X