• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canyon run

http://www.spdkilz.com/video-audio/O...3CanyonRun.wmv

Nice hills.

Comment

hey u guys ever wanna meet up with some of my friends and i? we sometimes run those roads (( ik now the names just not gonna use em)) i used to go to Pacific Palisades Elementary! lol. anyway PM me sometime if u wanna meet up and run. btw nice vids. sucks for that Z32. XD

Comment

Looks like a fun road.

Comment

awesome! was that thrice??

Comment

Yep, artist in the ambulence.

Comment

boy, our roads in so cal are world famous

...sad tho, a E33 wrecked there 2 weeks ago.

Comment

That's cool. I like the hill.

Comment

From my experiance, I will never ride with anyone ever again when they do mountain runs. I don't even like riding with anyone when they are doing normal street driving. I had a huge nerve in my leg that got severd, and it has not gotten better. If this one tree didnt stop our car going down the cliff I wouldn't be here right now. Sorry to sound like a parent or something, but watch your own 4ss. You cannot depend on the person driving to keep you alive especally on runs like that. Look over that cliff off to the right in the video. Do you see anything that will save them like the tree that saved me?

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                    From my experiance, I will never ride with anyone ever again when they do mountain runs. I don't even like riding with anyone when they are doing normal street driving. I had a huge nerve in my leg that got severd, and it has not gotten better. If this one tree didnt stop our car going down the cliff I wouldn't be here right now. Sorry to sound like a parent or something, but watch your own 4ss. You cannot depend on the person driving to keep you alive especally on runs like that. Look over that cliff off to the right in the video. Do you see anything that will save them like the tree that saved me?
                    i agree. i understand the thrill of touge runs these days, but really, please, think about all the lives that are endangered. for 10 minutes of fun, how many lives could possibly be ended because of it? there are tracks to practice drifting, and not that i encourage it, but even parking lots are better than canyon runs. the turns are dangerous, there are way too many other cars and bikers and possibly even people. and even if you know what you are doing, there could be some ricer up there that doesnt. is it worth it? im not arguing with anyone here, this post isnt meant to start anything to go against anyone. its not to anyone specific, but seriously, if you dont care about your own life, at least care about others'. its not like there isnt other choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                      i agree. i understand the thrill of touge runs these days, but really, please, think about all the lives that are endangered. for 10 minutes of fun, how many lives could possibly be ended because of it? there are tracks to practice drifting, and not that i encourage it, but even parking lots are better than canyon runs. the turns are dangerous, there are way too many other cars and bikers and possibly even people. and even if you know what you are doing, there could be some ricer up there that doesnt. is it worth it? im not arguing with anyone here, this post isnt meant to start anything to go against anyone. its not to anyone specific, but seriously, if you dont care about your own life, at least care about others'. its not like there isnt other choices.
                      I'll have to print out your post and read it to a friend tomorrow morning.

Comment

Nice. Roads look like fun
                        Last edited by Lime_D; 02-14-2004, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                          Oi! Its drifting! Its all because of the thrill! Get a grip, if drifting and raceing were safe no one would do it! Thats whatmakes drifting and raceing fun, you could turn a corner and wham, your dead.
                          Attached Files

Comment

God I hate that road. There's a better one about 20 minutes away. And yeah, canyon running during the daytime is stupid. From around 1 - 5 AM, I can't say it's stupid, because I'd be a hypocrite.

Comment

lime d--that is what tracks are made for.

Comment

Working...
                              X