This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Canyon Driving

anyone down for some Canyon/Hill driving soon? like Sunday or next week? obeying the speed limit and without illegal maneuvers of course ( moderators )

seriously, nothing extreme. just a fun canyon run.

i'll only talk locations with the meet regulars (through PM's)

Id love to.

Comment

Almost lost my life today. And I wasn't the one driveing. I'll post picture's on my website of the crash. 3 cars ending with 2 1/2 comeing home. I'm hurting right now as I type this.

I'll post it monday.
      Last edited by emission; 02-13-2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Re: San Diego Canyon Driving

i'll only talk locations with the meet regulars (through PM's) [/B]

Thank you for that. Finally we're getting it.

I might be down. My car may be road worthy enough for something like that. Holla at Chas he'll let me know.

I got a new front end just about yesterday, so I'm putting it on tomorrow at the shop WOOT!!! New used springs and Koni yellows next week WOOT!!(again)

I might be down, but my car will definitely sound like sh!t tho, with my header being cracked and my cat rattling so bad, ugh, car sounds horrible . But she still goes!!! The ugly b!tch

edit:my horrible typing makes for horrible spelling

Comment

You guys should come to my canyon runs.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Emission. Hope you get better. Post those pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Sorry to hear that Emission. Hope you get better. Post those pics.
              fo shizzle hey I got vids of our little run. lol yup the same camera from the socal bbq drift meet. upgraded to a 126 mb card since then

hit the mountian or go off the cliff???? hurm......

my alyssa isn't hurt she stayed home like a good girl.
              Last edited by emission; 02-13-2004, 11:04 PM.

Comment

i need to go to a drifting.com meet in sd instead of the zilvia ones.. next one you guys have!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenben
                  i need to go to a drifting.com meet in sd instead of the zilvia ones.. next one you guys have!
                  March 6th.

Comment

yep, Godfather is right...

that miata guy wasnt promoting anything. he was just asking if anyone wanted to go driving in a canyon.
                    Last edited by pita bread; 02-17-2004, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Anyways this is just a cruise like miata619drifter stated. What you do after the "obeying the speed limit and without illegal maneuvers" drive is your own fault. You are responsible for your actions.
                      Last edited by pita bread; 02-17-2004, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Exactly...and that's why I'm confused as to why this cruise/run (with obvious innocent intensions) ended up in here with a mod posting that it isn't wanted. wtf?

This is exactly the kind of posts we need. We are all here b/c we love to drive. This is a post to go on a fun, scenic drive in the mountians. What better way to get people together than that? We can't all just meet each other at D! type events....I want some seat time around you guys too, even if it's not fast paced.

GREAT POST miata619drifter
                        Last edited by Godfather; 02-17-2004, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X