Respect Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect Others

Well well,we all know this.Respect others to get respect.
    We all are here on DRIFTING.COM, as a community.All of us love drifting and have our opinions , but some of them are better kept to yourself..Like mama said,"Don't speak if you have nothing good to say at all."It is okay to disagree with peoples ideas , but don't criticize them in a rude manner,and please don't swear or use bad language..Just remember when you write in someones post,they don't know you.So respect them as you would your friend or someone you met in person.Also remember to read the rules of the forum from time to time.They do change..

Well just some thoughts from me.
    Hope we all get along and this fourm
    grows with Drifters across the world..=)

Oh yes!!
    TURBO II LIVES ON!!
    Last edited by JunpoweR; 02-14-2004, 09:36 PM.

i agree but i just kind of yelled at these little kids trying to act like they no everything about cars but to them i say sorry my bad

Comment

Re: Respect Others

Originally posted by JunpoweR
      We all are here on DRIFTING.COM, as a community.All of us love drifting and have our opinions , but some of them are better kept to yourself..Like mama said,"Don't speak if you have nothing good to say at all."It is okay to disagree with peoples ideas , but don't criticize them in a rude manner,and please don't swear or use bad language..Just remember when you write in someones post,they don't know you.So respect them as you would your friend or someone you met in person.Also remember to read the rules of the forum from time to time.They do change..

Oh yes!!
      TURBO II LIVES ON!!
      thank you junpower

Comment

Re: Respect Others

Originally posted by JunpoweR

Oh yes!!
        TURBO II LIVES ON!!
        Listen to the Peter piper!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X