Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to know how long you have to post until you are able to use your own personal avatar. if anyone knows how to make, or where to get some funny avatars, let me know.
    Last edited by ; 02-19-2008, 07:13 PM. Reason: i spelled some stuff wrong.

I believe the moderator has to make you a full "registered user" instead of just a "user" like you and I are now. I may be wrong but I think that's the case.

Comment

do you know how, or when to contact the moderators?

Comment

I have no idea. I'd hope that they check on those things frequently but it looks like they don't quite do their job.

Comment

they asked me to be a moderator when they first added a forum to this site. i couldn't do it because alot of people use my computer in my house and the times i would have needed to be online, i wasn't able to. i'm at work right now. my boss has a 67 camaro on the lift. he has to drop the engine in it. he was in hot rod magazine. his name is Warren Ross. it's a nice car. mags and he has two sets of slocks at the shop. he won't drift it though. he sais it's a track car. the front tores have quite a bit of negative camber. he's gonna send it down south to have it painted.

Comment

You like to change the subject a lot don't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drifting Pwns View Post
              You like to change the subject a lot don't you.
              all jokes aside man, i have ADHD. that's why i went to school to be a mechanic. i need to do things that keep me occupied.

Comment

Working...
              X