X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _uG TM
    ahahahahahaha

And instead of saying 'step away from the car' it asks 'Do you want some rice with that?'
    LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WORD.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      My point wasnt to say it would stomp all, Just give him an idea with it. A light weight car with with a decent motor (b18 or so) and a short wheel base could tear up a moutain road. I didnt mean to imply he should drift it there, but more conventional grip driving*cough*racing*cough*

ya but i still just dont like FF's in general. i mean you're relying on power and steering from the front wheels. i just say get an FR or 4WD!

Comment

Actually that could be fast too. Here in Europe we have CRX 1.6 VTEC which has 160bph and that combined to cars ligth weight takes it 0-62mph in less than 7secs.

Light weight of the car makes it also fast in corners and with good suspension and tires it could be relatively fast on tracks.

That car in those pictures looks good in front, and wheels are great, but rear is somehow not so nice. Maybe it's those overly clear rearlights and mid-panel.

-Jore

Comment

dang doooo, get a old school JDM integra type-R 4 lug 114.3 conversion w' rims on that and change those lights with some JDM lights. loose the wing shizamn www.passwordjdm.com definately needs a B-series swap. Check out www.jdmcivic.com theyl hook you up real phat with ideas.

Comment

shizammmmm
            Attached Files

Comment

Im lovin those altezzas

Comment

not bad man
                i dont have a car yet im only 16 so i cant even say anything

i respect all cars
                that aiint bad

nice
                peace

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                  not bad man
                  i dont have a car yet im only 16 so i cant even say anything

i respect all cars
                  that aiint bad

nice
                  peace
                  See Pat? That's called MATURITY.

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                      See Pat? That's called MATURITY.
                      dude shut up cordes. I'm merely stating my opinion. i have that right.

Comment

i really think the guy is just showing the forum his car...i dont think he is going to go drift it or anything...he just wanted to know what everyone thought about it....dont make too many assumptions on what he is going to do just because he posts a FF honda on the board...

btw...nice car...not really my style...but i respect that you took the time and effort to do something to a car...props man..

Comment

Screw all those other guys - you do what you want to with your car! You have the perfect platform for just about anything you want - 2000lbs stock, Dual control arm suspension all around, LEGO kit assembly, copious aftermarket and zillions around!

I really like the large wheels and (although they look horrid on 99% of other cars) the tail lights. I have an '89 CRX DX that is going to get an AWD conversion over the summer, but yours looks a donzen times nicer than mine does....

FF drifting in CRX's is a bit different than most other FF's because there is so little weight to drag the car down and make it loose speed in the turns.

TougeDorifuto - Not to pick a fight, but you obviousally haven't drifted AWD. In the hands of a skilled driver, certian AWD systems can be smoother than some RWD's.

-MR

Comment

dude shut up cordes. I'm merely stating my opinion. i have that right.

you are a *Censored**Censored**Censored*!t man

why do you make fun of peoples cars

post a pic of your car

Comment

i think the car looks nice i dont like the rear lights but its still good, defentaly needs some power, and some touge sounds good for a crx

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                                you are a *Censored**Censored**Censored*!t man

why do you make fun of peoples cars

post a pic of your car
                                im not making fun of his car. i stopped. excuse me for not liking a show car. and ACTUALLY i've been helping him LEARN lately ask him i talk to him on AIM and try to answer his questions. and i will gladly post pics of my car once i have it. >.> and why do you care what i say to cordes he's kidding with me and i'm kidding back. we're not actually serious when we say stuf flike that. so clam down. and you dont know me so dont start calling me *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Working...
                                X