Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice., only thing i dont like is the clear mesh. Very clean though.

Comment

lol

actually, the altezza like horizontal tail lights give the front wheel drive demon an extra 50 horsepower. duh. u all should know that by now. losers. pshhh.. lol and u can TOTALLY drift that thing for days.... just gotta drive it backwards... and get special cameras in the back that let u see out the back all the time... and wear body armor and activate all airbags for when u will crash... hehehee.

Comment

Re: lol

Originally posted by optionboyONLINE
        actually, the altezza like horizontal tail lights give the front wheel drive demon an extra 50 horsepower. duh. u all should know that by now. losers. pshhh.. lol and u can TOTALLY drift that thing for days.... just gotta drive it backwards... and get special cameras in the back that let u see out the back all the time... and wear body armor and activate all airbags for when u will crash... hehehee.
        Have I ever told you that you''re a winner?

-MR

Comment

...I think you all scared him off. You guys are vicious!

Comment

pshh

cmon, take a joke mranlet...

Comment

mugen body kit.. sticker.. altezza lights.. woo ha..
              a real bee u t.. dude..cmon now.. the best thing on that car is the paint.. and even that is eh i feel for you man

Comment

Ease up, ease up...............is a nice lookin CRX. The only things that need to go are those tails......I dig those headlights and you get a free pass from ebing called rice cuz u didn't try to tell us it was some 11 sec wonder mugen........nice ride....

Comment

Originally posted by belmore
                  mugen body kit.. sticker.. altezza lights.. woo ha..
                  a real bee u t.. dude..cmon now.. the best thing on that car is the paint.. and even that is eh i feel for you man
                  quite a bold first post...

Comment

why the fck u guys makin fun of his car? u guys r *Censored**Censored**Censored*!ts !!!!

Comment

Hey for a CRX thats pretty cool. I mean i rather FR cars, but hey if it has 4 wheels and a engine..... slide it.

(theres a guy down here in La who has a crx *his only mod is nos* and he swears that car is fast )

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                        quite a bold first post...
                        indeed..... i wish my car had good paint.

Comment

well its better then my car

Comment

I have a crx, they are fun cars, really light and nimble. I suggest sell the rice parts, lose the kit, the circle fogs, the altezzas, etc. and use that money to get some nice suspension for the car. Then try to pick up a B16a or a B18c. Mine has a B16a in it along with all of the basic bolt ons. It moves pretty well, but i love ripping through tight winding roads with it, and revving out to 8200 isnt half bad either. If you want to drift, get another car though, but the crx is great for autocross. (or drag if you like going in a straight line ) Has potential tho, nice body, nice paint, no rust, good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by nedinic
                              why the fck u guys makin fun of his car? u guys r *Censored**Censored**Censored*!ts !!!!
                              alrigght look. everybody has their opinions. no matter what you call everyone it's not going to stop people from saying how they feel. so you should really stop calling us all these names. kinda pointless. =\

Comment

I think there needs to be alot more respect on this thread among everyone, you can dislike something for example and not have the need to insult the vehichle. Frankly there are many people who thinks my car "sucks" but they can go fornicate with them selfs, because its my car. But even with that said people take insults to there cars along the time lines as insulting there wife's It just breeds trouble and there is no need for.

Whatever any of your opinions are try to be more respect and show alittle tact. Anyways its what i am going to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X